I-lynn

Status
Not open for further replies.

nostalgia

Feb 25, 2003
Jurong West
crossroads-photography.com
Have not post for quite some times. Comments appreciated. Thanks!

mDSC_1088_web.jpg

mDSC_1135_web.jpg

mDSC_1233_web.jpg

Thanks for sharing :thumbsup: , I hope I wun offend u by being frank. IMHO,

Pic 1 : Washed out. Think ur EV overcompensated.

Pic 2 & 3 : Like the light / flash coming from behind the model. Adds dimension and exposure looks good. But a pic with part of the top of her head cut off looks incomplete / wierd. Maybe over-cropped? :dunno:

Lastly, the model looks emotionless. Communication and making her feel at ease infront of the camera should be essential.

Not offended, I hope. :)

Only like the 3rd one.:thumbsup:

No 1 - dress blends too well with the background, the right hand sort of "disappeared suddenly";p

No 2 - The dressing combination dun work for me...

:)

Think pic No. 3 could look better if she was in a sporty shorts rather than in jeans. Complemends the top more. :D

ipin
pic 1 - hmm...ya...wanna a wash out look..i got the correct exposure raw file. but i choose to increase the light by 1 stop.

pic 2 - agree that the crop at the head is too much. Cant find other one with a correct crop.

the model has not modelled for quite some times. a bit tense in front of camera. hmm..hope the next shoot with her the results will be more better.

razor
pic 1 - agree. should have place the right hand on the stomach.
pic 2 - hmm..personally, i like this outfit. kind of unique.

razor said:
Only like the 3rd one.:thumbsup:

No 1 - dress blends too well with the background, the right hand sort of "disappeared suddenly";p

No 2 - The dressing combination dun work for me...

:)
same thoughts...

Status
Not open for further replies.