Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkishy

Dec 29, 2003
Singapore, Opera Estate
It's bath time for my bunny :lovegrin:

He's pretty cool with bathing.. but he has his moods sometimes :sweat:

260204 - dustyinsink.jpg

Please do comment on how i could improve the angle / composition, etc :)

wow... great shot! nice catchlight, great exposure, and love the perspective. not to mention an apt title! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Pinkishy said:
It's bath time for my bunny :lovegrin:

He's pretty cool with bathing.. but he has his moods sometimes :sweat:

260204 - dustyinsink.jpg

Please do comment on how i could improve the angle / composition, etc :)

so cute!! :lovegrin:

Erm. Did you remember to turn the water off?

:bsmilie:

espn said:
Erm. Did you remember to turn the water off?

Ahahaha

You should have seen me trying to place the camera on the tripod..while praying my bunny doesn't suddenly leap out, splash my camera, topple the tripod.. it was total chaos :bigeyes:

Thank goodness he just stayed there looking displeased with me :sweat:

So cuuuuuuuuuuute!
Plus I love the font type!

Your bunny is really patient. Nice shot. The world of nature is not all about birds isn't it? ;p

this remind me of the time long ago when my dog was a puppy... she also can bathe inside the sink... if i try to do that now... i think the ink will drop off.

VEry cute bunny

TRiShnDaisy said:
So cuuuuuuuuuuute!
Plus I love the font type!

ahahaa :) Thank you..

I love him very much!!

The font type is "missy" I don't have the installer anymore if not i'll load it up.. several people has asked for it..

pizzoffer said:
Your bunny is really patient. Nice shot. The world of nature is not all about birds isn't it? ;p

Hi!

Thank you!! :)

no, it's not all about birds (or insects for that matter of fact) .. though i really admire the patience and skill of those photographers who manage to capture fast flighted birds and miniature insects to the minute detail!

Or even lie in wait in the swamps or bushes just for a fleeting moment to capture the bird.. :sweat:

zekai said:
this remind me of the time long ago when my dog was a puppy... she also can bathe inside the sink... if i try to do that now... i think the ink will drop off.

VEry cute bunny

ahaa... for a moment.. i had to re read your comment.. "ink" ;p

I wish i had a dog though.... i can bring my bunny out for a walk but it looks like i'm walking a mexican jumping bean on a leash

You can actually look in the fonts folder, and copy out the files that has the Missy font inside. After that the interested users can use the Windows font installer to install.

Of course unless they're copyrighted, else it should be free for distribution.

espn said:
You can actually look in the fonts folder, and copy out the files that has the Missy font inside. After that the interested users can use the Windows font installer to install.

Of course unless they're copyrighted, else it should be free for distribution.

oh ya .... *blur*

but anyway i dun wanna risk the copyright thing too.. :)

s_wrx said:
really adorable! :)

heh, this image is classic man! great caption and a really cute subject! ;p

thank you :)

Yep he's cute.. i love him to bits :lovegrin:

Can you do a "Fatal Attraction" style shoot of your bunny in a pot?

Status
Not open for further replies.