I am bored, so I went browsing the Model Directory

Status
Not open for further replies.
YOU MODEL! :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:
ya, time is bad, so moonlighting now ..

here's my portrait for your consideration ....
Canonised05.jpg

I'm available for freelance modeling assignments.
TFCD will only be done upon serious consideration.
I am available for paid shoots, roadshows, outdoor/indoor events, advertisements and tvc/movie assignments on weekday nights and weekends.

However, I am NOT interested in shoots/assignments that are related to ALL form of nude, lingerie and bikini.

Keen on collaborating with different photographers to create exceptional pictures which we would be proud of.

here's my portrait for your consideration ....

i am thinking of an wuxia theme

you would fit perfectly in as yi deng da shi.. :bsmilie: don't even need to style hair!

now the question is; do you believe in the purity of models and naivety of photographers? (or is it the other way around?)

link :bsmilie:

...8 models cared enough to post a picture of herself, that is 8 out of 100. Of these 8, 5 also have a link posted, but 1 posted her blog, which is why do that?

Of the 92 who did not bother to post a picture, 49 of them actually posed a link, 21 are blogs, 1 needed a password (WTF), 1 is a broken link, and 1 is not a portfolio but a company website. That leaves 24 out of 92 with a portfolio link or 26.1%.....

Okay, okay.

You've proven to us that you're obviously bored. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Okay, okay.

You've proven to us that you're obviously bored. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Nothi9ng than boring statistic to get one to fall asleep

Deadpoet should visit the model directory a week from now. I am sure there will be more models after today's TNP publicity.... :bsmilie:

I am bored again

looking through the directory, I noticed a fair number of the models listed that they will pose for erotic shots. a surprise.

however, in their forum post or post on other websites, they all clearly stated NO NUDES.

DUH? Do they understand English?

I am bored again

looking through the directory, I noticed a fair number of the models listed that they will pose for erotic shots. a surprise.

however, in their forum post or post on other websites, they all clearly stated NO NUDES.

DUH? Do they understand English?

oh come and join us in "I can't sleep".....in Expose they're showing XMMs

Status
Not open for further replies.