Hyperrealism

z_works_along_jalan_besar_by_draken413o-d6vs9m1.jpg

Works along Jalan Besar

As long as I can remember, this place has always been under construction. I think it's tidying up quite nicely though and soon the cityscape here will be completely different from my memories.

I've built myself quite a bit of images to process the past few days.. But I'd like to focus more on quality now more than ever before!

On a side note, Single frame photos are such a pleasure to do now after focusing greatly on panoramic images the past few months. I can really get deep down into editing all the tiny details that cant be seen on the web.

Camera Info:
Canon 5d Mk 2 | Canon 16-35 f2.8L Mk2 | ISO 100 | f 10.0 | focal length 17mm (5 exposure digital blending plus 8 frames for the light trails.)

wealth_of_commons_by_draken413o-d6vt7lr.jpg

Wealth of Commons

In the foreground, an entire estate en blocked and in the background what is to come. High rise estates 4 times as tall to accommodate ever growing population.

Camera Info:
Fujifilm X-E1 | Fujinon 18-55 f2.8-4 IS | ISO 200 | f 10.0 | focal length 18mm (12 Tile, 2 exposure HDR multi axis panorama)

z_star_beacon_by_draken413o-d6vuc3k.jpg

Star Beacon

my guiding star.

Camera Info:
Canon 5d Mk 2 | Canon 16-35 f2.8L Mk2 | ISO 100 | f 14.0 | focal length 16mm (2 tile, 7 exposure digital blended panorama)

Wealth of Commons In the foreground, an entire estate en blocked and in the background what is to come. High rise estates 4 times as tall to accommodate ever growing population. Camera Info: Fujifilm X-E1 | Fujinon 18-55 f2.8-4 IS | ISO 200 | f 10.0 | focal length 18mm (12 Tile, 2 exposure HDR multi axis panorama)
Effect works well here, but I think you left some stuff behind - right side has some "motion blur " artifacts.

z_vivocity_7th_anniversary_by_draken413o-d6w1h4x.jpg

Vivocity 7th Anniversary

It's that time of the year when its closing to an end. Alot of fireworks and celebration will follow suit. I've been going to Vivocity anniversaries over the years as they always have really amazing fireworks displays. This year was no exception and I'm glad to have seen it!

I had a little problem with finding a good composition but thankfully I had planned a little ahead and brought my clamp with me thus I was able to capture the fireworks in a more unique and pleasing aesthetic.

Hope you like it!

Camera Info:
Canon 5d Mk 2 | Canon 8-15 f4L Fisheye | ISO 100 | f 13.0 | focal length 14mm ( 5 exposure digital blend for base exposure and about 15 stacked fireworks defished)

z_heartland_pulses_by_draken413o-d6w50m3.jpg

Heartland Pulses

It's easy and hard to get lost in Singapore.

Camera Info:
Canon 5d Mk 2 | Canon 24-70 f2.8L Mk1 | ISO 200 | f 10.0 | focal length 62mm (5 exposure Digital blend, 5 additional frames for light streaks)

z_picturesque_by_draken413o-d6w7811.jpg

Picturesque

Haven't shot much with the XE-1 so since I had it with me, I made use of it. The x-trans sensor is very amazing when it comes down to details.

Camera Info:
Fujifilm X-E1 | Fujinon 18-55 f2.8-4 IS | ISO 200 | f 10.0 | focal length 18mm (9 tile, 5 exposure HDR multi axis panorama)

z_south_east_sun_by_draken413o-d6w8g50.jpg

South East Sun

To say the sun rises in the East is simplistic and ideal however in reality, it changes over the year.. In depth, I feel I have this need to not shine East all the time and prefer a change of direction. A constant motion following nature.

Camera Info:
Canon 5d Mk 2 | Canon 16-35 f2.8L Mk2 | ISO 100 | f 14.0 | focal length 16mm (16 Tile, 7 exposure multi axis panorama HDR)

z_on_the_edge_of_a_wine_glass_by_draken413o-d6wga39.jpg

On the Edge of a Wine glass

Aiming to end the year with only the most epic of images. Here is a composition that I surprisingly never shot and process until now.

Camera Info:
Canon 5d Mk 2 | Canon 8-15 f4L Fisheye | ISO 100 | f 16.0 | focal length 13mm (2 tile, 5 exposure digital blended vertorama)

Reactions: andrewtansj
z_infinitebeyond_by_draken413o-d6wgsj0.jpg

InfiniteBeyond

Vivocity and Harbourfront gap.

Camera Info:
Canon 5d Mk 2 | Canon 8-15 f4L Fisheye | ISO 100 | f 9.0 | focal length 15mm (2 tile, 5 exposure digital blended vertorama)

z_vivocity_xmas_tree_by_draken413o-d6wgwug.jpg

Vivocity Xmas Tree

Wishing everyone a great and cheery mood during this holiday season! Stay safe and be merry!

Camera Info:
Canon 5d Mk 2 | Canon 8-15 f4L Fisheye | ISO 100 | f 13.0 | focal length 14mm (5 exposure HDR, Defished)

z_on_the_edge_of_a_wine_glass_by_draken413o-d6wga39.jpg

On the Edge of a Wine glass

Aiming to end the year with only the most epic of images. Here is a composition that I surprisingly never shot and process until now.

Camera Info:
Canon 5d Mk 2 | Canon 8-15 f4L Fisheye | ISO 100 | f 16.0 | focal length 13mm (2 tile, 5 exposure digital blended vertorama)

Woah, Jonathan! This is insanely awesome! =)

z_glittering_blackness_by_draken413o-d6wo3ji.jpg

Glittering Blackness

Explosions in the Sky - Glittering Blackness
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jt2qgJt93Y0

From down on Earth we look so bright and able but from space, we are just twinkling stars in a black sphere.

Camera Info:
Canon 5d Mk 2 | Canon 24-70 f2.8L Mk1 | ISO 200 | f 8.0 | focal length 70mm (12 tile, 5 exposure hdr panorama)