Hyperrealism

Draken413o

Jan 1, 2009
Singapore.
www.facebook.com
I'm done with Land-Escapism a three year long thread that shows me basically growing up in landscape/architectural photography. Over the course of it, I shaped my style. I find my strength in projecting a reality that is better than real thus taking suite from hyperrealism, a genre of painting and sculpture resembling a high-resolution photograph, I've decided its time to create a new thread depicting scenes processed from vision to realisation.

In other words, please enjoy.

z_misguided_by_draken413o-d6a0q9q.jpg

Misguided

Reactions: catchlights
Jonathan, I love all your works. You have really showed us photography can be taken in extreme, powerful, yet subtle art. Regardless whether they are heavily manipulated or not, I can see your spirit, meaning and story in your photos what you wish to convey, which is that one true element I really adore alot, ; Moreover, I can see your precision and the drive to perfection. keep up the good works. I would love to see more of your masterpieces, day by day. Thread subscribed and rated.

Jonathan, I love all your works. You have really showed us photography can be taken in extreme, powerful, yet subtle art. Regardless whether they are heavily manipulated or not, I can see your spirit, meaning and story in your photos what you wish to convey, which is that one true element I really adore alot, ; Moreover, I can see your precision and the drive to perfection. keep up the good works. I would love to see more of your masterpieces, day by day. Thread subscribed and rated.

Hey Stefan, thanks for the kind words! I'm touched..

Jon, love the shiouletted couple kissing against the moon .... it really humanizes the image of the MBS structure

sharing your works with the Clubsnap Photography Community FB page

https://www.facebook.com/ClubSNAP.Community
Hey Ed, Thanks so much! Appreciate it!

Thanks Bing Dun

Very nice.

The couple was PS'ed in? Don't think MBS will be so gung-ho to not build a railing at the top deck everywhere. :bsmilie:
thanks, yes it was edited in.

This thread blew me away. BTW i think that some pics towards the end of your land escapism thread should be included here again. Its more coherent as a common theme. :)