HWM Megaguide

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want I want. anyone letting go thier copy?

I got my copy after browsing it and found it well laid out. Most of the stuff already known to me, even as a prosumer. But its interesting read.

I got mine at the book store at citylink mall, cant rem wad store. its just after HMV. its collocated with a cafe..

But it was like 3 mths back..

If you are still looking for the mag, better get it asap as I heard that it is no longer in production. They have the new version but it was based on Sony Alpha.

I got my copy after browsing it and found it well laid out. Most of the stuff already known to me, even as a prosumer. But its interesting read.

I got mine at the book store at citylink mall, cant rem wad store. its just after HMV. its collocated with a cafe..

But it was like 3 mths back..

OT, wah I didn't know you are here in CS man!

Any kind soul can help by listing the content/chapter tities of this book?

Clupsnapper way of listing content. Pardon the bad image tho.

hwmcontentkh8.jpg

Gee, thanks for the content page.

where else can i get it? i tried times at citylink, pageone at vivo. can't find it.
still can get at kino taka?

Shd be able to get it coz i got mine during the kino 20% last weekend. :thumbsup:

where else can i get it? i tried times at citylink, pageone at vivo. can't find it.
still can get at kino taka?

Not sure if Kino Taka still have it. But you can still try those stores outside Sim Lim Square that are selling Magazine. Maybe they will still have it. Good luck. ;)

the mama shop at the basement @ bugis.
left 1 copy when i got mine 3 days ago.

i just got my copy from the IT Show 2007 for only $12...

Bought it from booth who's offering subscription not only for HWM but lots of magazines...

if i finish reading it... maybe i can let anyone borrow it... as long as you take good care of it... :angel:

that's nice, to offer to lend ur magazine. :)
12 bucks is a steal. wish i saw it at the IT Show ;)
nvm, i shall try kino taka today.
wish me luck!

that's nice, to offer to lend ur magazine. :)
12 bucks is a steal. wish i saw it at the IT Show ;)
nvm, i shall try kino taka today.
wish me luck!

let us know how much u buy hor...

Sorry to dig this thread up again. In which section should I look in the bookstore for this book? I tried the "Photography" section in Kino Taka but couldn't find it. Is it listed under "Magazines" instead?

Sorry to dig this thread up again. In which section should I look in the bookstore for this book? I tried the "Photography" section in Kino Taka but couldn't find it. Is it listed under "Magazines" instead?

bugis basement mama shop still have one

bought one from "Times" bookstore in Tampines Mall. there were still 3 copies(dunno if there's more) left

a new copy based on sony alpha is out. i didn't get it becos it is now brand related, and i thought may be less "general".

Status
Not open for further replies.