HWM Megaguide

Status
Not open for further replies.

kruger

Dec 2, 2005
Tampines
There's already a thread in Kopitiam. But a post here should be more relevent. This megaguide to photography is a good read for beginners. Answers most of budding photographers queries.

zoossh

Nov 29, 2005
Singapore
yah, it is one of my recommended text listed in my newbie thread.

NeTHaCk

Dec 8, 2004
Tampines
Ive got one .. if anyone stays in tampines, im willing to loan it out .. provided you can really take care of it . it's by far , something specatularly good .. the basics and knowledge compiled into one

skopio

Nov 26, 2006
There's already a thread in Kopitiam. But a post here should be more relevent. This megaguide to photography is a good read for beginners. Answers most of budding photographers queries.
couldnt find the post, tried searching hwm. care to share the link?

Jan 1, 2006
Clementi
Have anyone seen this in any of the magazine / book stores? I went to a few of them (MPH, Popular) but all not selling.

Thanks

zoossh

Nov 29, 2005
Singapore
Have anyone seen this in any of the magazine / book stores? I went to a few of them (MPH, Popular) but all not selling.

Thanks

i last saw it at kino. why dun you give a call to check?

Koelsch

Jan 5, 2006
The Land of the Teddy Bear
i think i saw one copy at times at funan IT. hmmm really a good read for newbies like me. but i gave it away to a lady from CS as well.

aaron80

Mar 29, 2006
North
www.flickr.com
I got a copy too, bought sometimes back at bugis. Might want to sell off cheaply coz read finish liao..;p

wind30

Deregistered
Mar 14, 2004
good meh? Browsed it once in Kino like not very useful leh. Just the typical newbie guide to digital photography. There is 101 this kind of books out there in the National library.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom