hungry....

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can only share with you the miserable pic of my fav chinese cake in another thread... can you share your bread with me? i will only take half :sweatsm:

DMHL after midnight EXPLESS deliveries rates beri high leh. :bsmilie:

I want fish soup not Fishball leh. Hmmm don't know.... It's a bit late to find food liao.

hold your hungerl I shall bring my carriage to bring you to see food.

but let me take a nap first...

Hmm ... Right now I'm BAKING a loaf of gloriously aromatic Banana Bread mixed with a trio of seeds and nuts and a hint of bran. When it's done, it would go beri well with some cream cheese which will OOZE onto the surface because the bread is still hot! :devil: :devil: :devil:

Oei dun make us gian! :(

Does your motorbike-led carriage fly through the air? :bsmilie:

hold your hungerl I shall bring my carriage to bring you to see food.

but let me take a nap first...

Chey ....poor me:cry:

The graveyard shift is a very tough shift to upkeep. This is especially worse when it is noisy at home during the day and it is not so conducive to sleep when its all bright.

The money may be good, but it comes with a price.

You should take care of your health if you often need to work till late night or thru the night.

Definitely agree w the health part. Good thing is my place is great for sleeping as long as people remember not to call me in the morning! :D

Definitely agree w the health part. Good thing is my place is great for sleeping as long as people remember not to call me in the morning! :D

What's your HP and res numbers?

We all take turns! :devil: :bsmilie:

I don't need much sleep.
Plus I don't listen to my phone when I sleep lor.
fret not, the loaf is with DM

I want soup not bread. I don't eat bread as often as I like.

I don't need much sleep.
Plus I don't listen to my phone when I sleep lor.

I want soup not bread. I don't eat bread as often as I like.[/QUOTE]

Want me to start baking home-made bread for you Nisa? :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.