Humble Request/Suggestion

chikchik

Jan 27, 2016
Singapore
Good day respectable admins! I just would like to humbly request to be allowed to post links of my images at the Critique Corner without having to make 40 posts. As a beginner, I dont have much to say and to ask, as information about photography is everywhere not to mention the richness of valuable info that are already here at Clubsnap. I also wouldn't want to waste a fellow forumer's time by asking a basic question when all it takes to get the answer is to type your question on the "Advanced Search". However, I find opinions and actual critiquing specially from respectable pro photographers as a gold mine and something that you cannot just easily get. So I believe the critique corner is one of the best venues for fruitful discussions and learning that can also get a long way(friendship & mentorship), and so I hope new members or beginners like me would be allowed to post links/images at critique corner with less requirements.

Hoping for your kind consideration. Xiexie and more power to ClubSNAP!

First welcome to clubsnap

You may be able to post your image in photo gallery and ask for feedback from there.

Chikchik,

Will let admins know. Should not be a problem.
In the meantime, please post your images in the photo galleries and ask for critique, as shierwin suggested.

Cheers.

Thank you so much shierwin and mod zaren! Will post it in the photo galleries for now.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Welcome to ClubSnap and looking forward to see your photo.

Another one who is waiting for your photos. Welcome.

Thanks silver and dao! posted it already under street and candids. :)

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk