Hoya UV Filter for 5060

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much for the FL-50. Is FL-40 still on sale? I am using a Digi-Optic 40.5mm UV filter screwed directly to the lens with no problems. Lens cap fits snugly. Not interested in the WCON & TCON at the moment. How much for the spare batt BLM-1?

FL-40 is difficult to find. Considered "no longer in manufacture"?

Replacement FL-50 is about S$660 or so I believe. FL-50 is very nice but expensive. Other non-OLY alternatives are available but you will not be able to use auto TTL mode.

Sree

Sree - Thanks for the prices.

Hi garvinchow,

Sorry for the late reply regarding the CLA-7. I was in Beijing, so don't have access to the Internet. No, I didn't ask for the price.

shark said:
Hi garvinchow,

Sorry for the late reply regarding the CLA-7. I was in Beijing, so don't have access to the Internet. No, I didn't ask for the price.
No prob at all....CLA-7 costs between $39 and $40. I found out about that when I went around hunting for accessories....hee...

how much is the hoya UV filter costs?

Check with CP and AP, the hoya UV filter 40.5 is out of stock. :(
Guys do i have other althernative other than using original Olympus protector? Please help mi. I am a newbie in photography

kalf said:
Check with CP and AP, the hoya UV filter 40.5 is out of stock. :(
Guys do i have other althernative other than using original Olympus protector? Please help mi. I am a newbie in photography
Maybe you can try asking for "Vitacon" UV Filter. They should be cheaper than Hoya UV Filter. Try asking those shpps around Peninsular Plaza....or call up John 3:16/TK Foto/ Bally Photo/ Max Photo/ MS Colour

Bro, Do u have the contact no and their address? Would like to get it as soon as possible as now 5060 is without any protection.
Anyway how much do u get for ur vitacon UV filter?
thanks alot

I think YYPOH got it. I didn't get that. I bought the Oly UV instead....
Can try these:
Bally Photo: 67373624
John 3:16 : 63372877
Max Photo: 62267226
MS Colour: 64576380
Parisilk: 64521593
TK Foto: 62928167

Sorrie...
Bally (Far East)
John 3:16 (Funan)
Max Photo (Pagoda or Orchard)
MS Colour (AMK)
Parisilk (forgot already)
TK FOto (Shaw Leisure Gallery or Shaw Towers)

kalf said:
Bro, Do u have the contact no and their address? Would like to get it as soon as possible as now 5060 is without any protection.
Anyway how much do u get for ur vitacon UV filter?
thanks alot

Here's afew to start you off.
1. Alan photo - 6336 0922
2. Cathay Photo - Peninsula Plaza: 6337 4274, Marina Square: 6339 6188
3. MS-Color - 6457 6380

The rest, go check it up yourself. Try this : i always use this to find the telephone number of any company i want. Bookmark it. Hope it helps.

Oops ... lol .. .Garvin .. .didn't know u r posting reply to it too. lol ...

No prob! What is a few replies to help a fellow olympians? Hee!!!!

Hi!

Managed to get the Vitacon filter to protect my lens first. Bought it from AP at $10.

That's a mighty good deal! Grab that if you are looking for a budget filter...AP's contact is 63360922 (Sim Lim). Cheerios!

Thanks Garwin and slacker. Other then to protect the len wat else does the filter do?

i think that's the "cheapest" way to protect. Can't think of anything else. maybe there's other ways but i'm just into photography so this is all i know.

Talking about protecting, i'm having headache to find ways to get a protection filter for my wide-angle lense.... anyone can enlighten me on this?

Hi slacker. I am also very new to photography. :)
bro do u think that are other essential items that i should get?

Know what you want to take and then buy. I like wide so i brought the wide-angle. Batt grip is not a must but if you run around the whole day and take tons of shoot, i suggest you get it. Depends on your need, anyway, not really much things to get unlike if you get a DLSR. Lenses is a big headache.... esp to pocket...

Status
Not open for further replies.