How you keep your lens??

Status
Not open for further replies.
$5 k??? For which one??? All the lens???? I have the rest....

I am planning for

1. 70-200mm f4 ($1K)
2. 17-40mm f4 ($1170)
3. 100mm Macro f2.8 ($810)

That will be around $3K..... but I am slowly buying, and will not rush.... should take around 18 months.... or more...... hope for BIG FAT BONUS this year.... ;)

big fat bonus? should aim for the 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM liao. =D get the 16-35mm as well +D

It allows for a faster lens change, I only do it if I'm on an assignment and I have only 1 body. If I'm shooting leisurely, I'd take my time to change lenses.

sounds like very rushing form of shooting if rear cap were to leave exposed.. i concern of dust..

long term: lens retract .default
horozontal. in dry cab.
battery remove.

short term: refer above. no compromise... once your lens fungus:sweatsm:..thats it bro...
same applies to camera..good luck.;)

Ya.... fungus.... better get the dry cab sooner..... ;p

big fat bonus? should aim for the 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM liao. =D get the 16-35mm as well +D

Nope.... too heavy for me.... I am happy with a f4 combo.....

Maybe in yrs to come, when I have a FF DSLR, I will get the 24-105mm..... :think:

Trinity of F4 L???

sounds like very rushing form of shooting if rear cap were to leave exposed.. i concern of dust..

I am more concern about damaging the rear elements... scratching it... for example.....

I am more concern about damaging the rear elements... scratching it... for example.....

Well, if you keep it in the bag covered properly, the chances is quite low.. just be carefull when reaching in though...

I see.... May I know what type of bag are you using....

I am using reporter, and my cam is always lens pointing downward if I leave in my bag....

not not be the problem len face down or sideway with attached to Cam...i have 2 back..one canvas keep the cam len face down n another bag, tamrac system6 which len keep in side way position...

not not be the problem len face down or sideway with attached to Cam...i have 2 back..one canvas keep the cam len face down n another bag, tamrac system6 which len keep in side way position...

u mean u actually carry 2 bags when u go for shoot. must be bulky to carry them around and shoot.. sometimes certain places does not allow bags to be relieved..

Status
Not open for further replies.