How to William Chua edit his photo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

looks

Oct 6, 2008
Anyone know how he retouch his photo to get cinematic kind of effect?

Anyone know how he retouch his photo to get cinematic kind of effect?

Since 'WILLIAM CHUA' is our senior member here, y dun u ask him directly ? :think:

What photo?

I nearly rolled off my chair when i read the thread title. :bsmilie:

Hahaha! But no doubt william's images have... a peculiarity of their own. They are just different.

I nearly rolled off my chair when i read the thread title. :bsmilie:

my new director's recliner chair that u saw... it cracked when i tilted back laughing after seeing the thread.

i will show u the crack when u come over, i'm not kidding.........................

Maybe TS post something like "How to retouch your photo to get cinematic kind of effect?"
Then get some of the example sample to post here will be better :D

my new director's recliner chair that u saw... it cracked when i tilted back laughing after seeing the thread.

i will show u the crack when u come over, i'm not kidding.........................

:bigeyes::bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie: Oh freak... i think i just broke mine..:bsmilie:

yes... indeed... quite a funny thread... actually I also want to know... haha.

Flattery for William Chua. A good thing. Congrats.

wau lau eh! serious or not?

lol....why u laff ar... ppl ask serious question ok. :bsmilie:

To TS: Why dun u PM the man himself? He's a nice guy really, won't bite one. ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.