How to take neo print like pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

maestrolik

Jun 5, 2005
Are there any software out there that allows you to do tethered shooting, super impose the captured subject into a background of your choice and allows you to print out the final image at the same time?

Are there any software out there that allows you to do tethered shooting, super impose the captured subject into a background of your choice and allows you to print out the final image at the same time?

PHOTOSHOP

erm not trying to be funny but sony ericsson fone
they have the frames thing and have HP printer software to print to bluetooth enabled printers..

if u mean like a polaroid option.. there's only that instant neo print thingy (my fren used that for a wedding so that she can have personalised photos with all the guests)

In case EVERYONE missed it, let me highlight a keypoint in the question.

As far as I know, no.

As far as I know, no.

Maybe some webcam software allow that?

As far as I know, no.

Haa thanks, you are the only one who noted that part. Nonetheless thanks to all who contributed

Haa thanks, you are the only one who noted that part. Nonetheless thanks to all who contributed

Webcam is tethered too right? ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.