How to take a clear picture of a fast moving object...

Status
Not open for further replies.

acidboi

Dec 23, 2002
Hillview, Singapore
acidboiworld.2ya.com
Newbie here. I am using S602Z. How do I take a clear picture of a fast moving object when I max out my zoom and attached a TL-FX9? The place is well lit. Can anyone give some advice? I just can't get a clear shot.

Originally posted by acidboi
Newbie here. I am using S602Z. How do I take a clear picture of a fast moving object when I max out my zoom and attached a TL-FX9? The place is well lit. Can anyone give some advice? I just can't get a clear shot.

1)Ensure that shutter speed is more than twice reciprocal of focal length.(602 max tele+ Tele-con is approximately 300mm. Hence 1/600 or 1/1000 desired at least.)

2)Prefocus on spot in the line of motion(or similar distance) of subject and wait for subject to pass before snapping, or pan along with subject and snap.

Originally posted by acidboi
maybe can try to post sample pic u took? as long as u use fast shuttle speed, it should be ok...

Status
Not open for further replies.