How to stop all those unsoclitated calls?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or you could get Zac to teach you the SEXPoser way of getting rid of them! :devil:
You might pick up a few leg-humpers along the way though! :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

Wah! I should hav learned about tis earlier. :lovegrin:

Wah! I should hav learned about tis earlier. :lovegrin:

have to join the sEXPOSERs thread one.... and get personal tutorage from our GRANDMASTER, DM

I had a call from this joker; he was trying to sell me one of those quick loan thingy with interest-free first 6 month. I told him I wasn't interested cos I dun need a loan to do anything. I was quite stumped when he asked me, "But why? It's interest-free"

I got this type of call also and found the best solution!!!

Last month a lady call me with the offer of fast loan, I tell her that I'm a loan shark and she better not try to take away my business!!! Never hear from that bank again :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

:bsmilie:

I am so going to try that.

actually once i tried pushing a financial planning product from a competitor and convinced the girl she was working for the wrong company. got her interested enough to meet up with my friend in the other company. not sure if she joined them subsequently. :bsmilie:

Last month a lady call me with the offer of fast loan, I tell her that I'm a loan shark and she better not try to take away my business!!! Never hear from that bank again :bsmilie:

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Never ask her if she wants to work for you ah? :bsmilie:

Last edited:

Last month a lady call me with the offer of fast loan, I tell her that I'm a loan shark and she better not try to take away my business!!! Never hear from that bank again :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

isn't loan shark also need capital to loan to others :think: shouldn't let go of this big fish :bsmilie:

probably can make some kinky bedroom noises and see what happens :bsmilie:

Gimme yr lumbar an i let yu sample wan? :devil: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.