How to shoot Lion Dance at night with FZ-10?

Status
Not open for further replies.
wattky said:
I am once again being seduced by the dark side again....to get a DSLR....:sweat:

ah, been there done that. :sweat:

wattky said:
I am once again being seduced by the dark side again....to get a DSLR....:sweat:

all i can say is don molest any of ur frend dSLR or any from the shop :bsmilie:

Sorry, to all, Pls try not to use flash on Lion Dance Competition. whether itz traditional or Freestyle. it may add more stress to e Lion Dancer. They have being training Very Hard for this Competition. So if anyone wan to go take photo on e Lion Dance Competition on this sept at nee ann City. Pls Try not to use Flash. Thankz

eh ... based on the first pic, the exif shows that the iso is 200. Up the iso of your cam and results will be better

Magix88 said:
eh ... based on the first pic, the exif shows that the iso is 200. Up the iso of your cam and results will be better

yes 400 would be better but most lumixer use i know cap at iso200 cos of noise issue :cry:. i myself capped at 200 as well, if i were to shoot at iso400 using my fz5 i rather don shoot or shoot video :bsmilie:

Magix88 said:
Hehe as ExplorerZ has said, setting ISO200 and above seems to increase the noise of the photos thats why I didn't dare to set it ISO400.

Status
Not open for further replies.