• XENNEC Camera Bags GIVE AWAY - SHARE & TAG your Friend to WIN one XENNEC Stylish bags. Visit this thread thread for more information.

How to shoot Lion Dance at night with FZ-10?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 2, 2006
Amk
sacy80.multiply.com
Sorry, to all, Pls try not to use flash on Lion Dance Competition. whether itz traditional or Freestyle. it may add more stress to e Lion Dancer. They have being training Very Hard for this Competition. So if anyone wan to go take photo on e Lion Dance Competition on this sept at nee ann City. Pls Try not to use Flash. Thankz

ExplorerZ

Jan 9, 2006
West Legion
hkchew03.deviantart.com
Magix88 said:
eh ... based on the first pic, the exif shows that the iso is 200. Up the iso of your cam and results will be better
yes 400 would be better but most lumixer use i know cap at iso200 cos of noise issue :cry:. i myself capped at 200 as well, if i were to shoot at iso400 using my fz5 i rather don shoot or shoot video :bsmilie:

Jun 24, 2006
Magix88 said:
eh ... based on the first pic, the exif shows that the iso is 200. Up the iso of your cam and results will be better
Hehe as ExplorerZ has said, setting ISO200 and above seems to increase the noise of the photos thats why I didn't dare to set it ISO400.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom