How to respond to low ballers and hagglers

Yeah, today I kena already. 1 lowballer even though I mention in my post price fixed, don't bother offer or bid.

1 more decided not to buy after sms back & forth because my item rated at 9 and my lens hood got light scratch marks.

I've already quote low price and this guy wants brand new quality at 50% price. Really waste my time.................:confused:

Yeah, today I kena already. 1 lowballer even though I mention in my post price fixed, don't bother offer or bid.

1 more decided not to buy after sms back & forth because my item rated at 9 and my lens hood got light scratch marks.

I've already quote low price and this guy wants brand new quality at 50% price. Really waste my time.................:confused:

In the first place, why would you rate the item at 9 when it has scratches? 9 should only be used for near mint items. With scratches, it should be rated at 8 or 7.

Please read the rating carefully.

I always ignore ridiculously low bids but this time, I got one bid that is so low that I sms back 'hahah'.

I'm bad I know ;)

If we look at it, it is actually 2 ways....

...of course, lowballers who offer ridiculous low price,...

..and Bozo's who asked for high price (almost the price of a new piece) that is overated 9 or mint for their items that have some awful scratch marks, abrasion wears, minor corrosion or even mold that can be 'cleaned-off'.......:dunno:

:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

i think its not sensible to do what that link do...

the lowballer, after being pissed by you, can just use another email to contact you and act like genuine buyer. then after confirming payment terms (but not paid yet) and delivery (promised to meet you at certain place but never turn up eventually), he put aeroplane on you.

well... same goes to idiots who price their stuff too high.

usually we calculate by number of years * depreciation amt * price of object. just that some idiots think depreciation amt is damn low.

well. if u buy, and u wanna sell no one can stop u ~~

The contract. Both parties must agree to a $$$$