How to classify as Brand New

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatthewSCL

Apr 22, 2002
Central
Just banal banal talk .........nothing much to do since i am on mc today...
notice alot of people mentioned BRAND NEW when they are selling the items....but in what situation do the items considered brand new?

How to consider an item BRAND NEW when the seller has opened before? Maybe a better word will be MINT? ..not sure but something which I noticed...hehhehee..... :D

brand new as in not been used even once...box seal opened or unbroken doesn't matter, as long as everything intact...

use once, and it's used

rncw said:
brand new as in not been used even once...box seal opened or unbroken doesn't matter, as long as everything intact...

use once, and it's used

Thats it man....but how to tell sia....used once and its used?

in the past, i sold once which is considered BRAND NEW!...the box plastic havent even been opened...!..and thats REALLY CALLED BRAND NEW man...hehhehe

Yeah.. notice these days got pple say brand new but on further enquiry shows that it's been used before. Guess they mean it looks brand new, or maybe in brand new condition.

To me brand new means totally not used before. Personally I'm prefer it to be shrink wrapped and unopened if it's claimed to be brand new.

hmmmm, but it isn't too hard to shrinkwrap something that has been opened before...

buying it from shops doesnt mean its brand new also...imho..if u wanna be particular...

for example, pple who came n tested the things...

esp for certain items they First In first out...

Then if we wanna be particular, it wld make it hard to get it from the shops even.

For me, so long it is in as good as brand new cond. its ok. Since i cldnt tell the difference.... :bsmilie:

used one or two times i dont mind actually..and can still close one eye and call it brand new

but not 4 or 5 times :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.