How to ?? A newbie here

Status
Not open for further replies.

babytweety

Jul 9, 2003
SPORE
Visit site
Just playing ard wif my Canon A75. My questions are :
1) Using my card reader, it seems that the photos I took are so big. How can I change the size for easier viewing ?

2) Since this camera can also record short movie, wat is the file format ?

3) Can the movie file be convert to Mpeg file ?

Thanks.

babytweety said:
Just playing ard wif my Canon A75. My questions are :
1) Using my card reader, it seems that the photos I took are so big. How can I change the size for easier viewing ?

2) Since this camera can also record short movie, wat is the file format ?

3) Can the movie file be convert to Mpeg file ?

Thanks.

1) I dunno where you do your viewing. There are only 2 posible way to view your pic. One is thru the LCD on the camera and another way is on the monitor after you upload.

The camera LCD i dun think it is too big unless you zoom in to view it. For the one on the computer, you can use the Canon ZoomBrower to view instead of using the Internet explorer or other viewer that display the image at it full size. Try to use ADCsee to view as it will adjust to a viewable size on monitor screen.

2)It will be recorded in Quick TIme movie files.

3) To convert it to other format. Try to use the software that come with the camera. I forgot what is the name of the software .. but it definately come with one.

Hi Chunger, it seems that the movies I recorded are in .avi format and I cant find that software you mention.
I really need to convert to .mpeg file bcoz the pc in my office can only view in this format. :(

Can anione help me pls ?

hey,

chunger, i got my photos delop. not bad man. better than my other days shootings. i am bring it w me tis sunday , if we meeting can show it to u. i got the timing i was looking for, now to try it one last time tis sunday.

GENO said:
hey,

chunger, i got my photos delop. not bad man. better than my other days shootings. i am bring it w me tis sunday , if we meeting can show it to u. i got the timing i was looking for, now to try it one last time tis sunday.

Ok sure. I would like to see those print out ^_^ ;)

babytweety said:
Hi Chunger, it seems that the movies I recorded are in .avi format and I cant find that software you mention.
I really need to convert to .mpeg file bcoz the pc in my office can only view in this format. :(

Can anione help me pls ?

now i remember. It is indeed in avi format. But it can only be open with Quick Time Player (www.apple.com). I think your camera come with 2 CDs.. one is the driver and the utilities tools. Another CD will be the video editor and photo editor.

Status
Not open for further replies.