How much to quote for selling these set?

yogurtgirl

Jun 18, 2011
Hi all, not sure where to post this(thanks moderator, should a thread-move be required) but here goes:

A friend proposed to buy my Nikon set and I'm not really sure how much to quote her for this lot. Did checked out the Buy/sell page but still, at a dilemma. Please help, thanks! :sweat:

-All items are around 1yr old and rarely used-

D90
18-105 (used once)
50 1.8D
ML-3 remote control (used once)
Lightweight tripod (used once)
Drybox & Cleaning kit & two bottles of Silica gels
Digital field guide to D90
McGill Raynox 250 Macro lens (used twice)
Original battery, manual and strap
(not sure if I should throw in the SD card too)

I intended to quote $1300, not sure if it's too much/little/reasonable. Feel free to advise(even if I should keep them all), thanks guys! :)

Last edited:
-All items are around 1yr old and rarely used-

D90
18-105 (used once)
50 1.8D
Original battery, manual and strap
(not sure if I should throw in the SD card too)

What prices did you see in the buy and sell for these items? There are many such sets, you should have no problem making a good quote.

ML-3 remote control (used once)
Lightweight tripod (used once)
Drybox & Cleaning kit & two bottles of Silica gels
Digital field guide to D90

All these I would toss in as a bonus

McGill Raynox 250 Macro lens (used twice)

I would sell this separately.

Or you can give it to me foc :bsmilie:

i agree too...

if u sell ur friend. its ur call what... u want cheap, give her cheap. if u want free, give her free...

how we supposed to help u! its not like we stalk the BNS rates daily o.o

go ebay... see if u can get a rough idea lo

What prices did you see in the buy and sell for these items? There are many such sets, you should have no problem making a good quote.

All these I would toss in as a bonus

I would sell this separately.

Thanks mate!! :D

D90- 600-700$
18-105mm - 200-250$
50mm - 120-130$

Others- 150$
1.2k for all should be fine.
Don't sell it too much cos no one will buy ur set, unless u are not rushing to sell.
A lot ppl selling d90 now, so may not advisable to post it.
You can pm me If you want to sell it fast. Of course wil ask you for a discount for the whole set. Hihi..

For me, I would find these rates reasonable (to me) - these rates are for buying/selling to strangers, so adjust accordingly for your friend

D90: 700~800
18-105: 100+~200
50/1.8D: 140
Raynox: 100

Rest give as bonus.

Thanks all!! I also received a private message advising me to keep it as a spare body.. But thanks alot for the help!! :)

BTW, used once, twice and 3 times are USELESS as no one can verify that. Used is the same as pre-owned is the same as 2nd hand.

BTW, used once, twice and 3 times are USELESS as no one can verify that. Used is the same as pre-owned is the same as 2nd hand.
Thanks, noted!

its not like we stalk the BNS rates daily o.o

guilty as charged...:embrass: ok.. not really daily and i only look out for certain lenses but.. =P

not sure about the d90, but the 18-105 goes for between 250-300, typically 280. the 50 1.8 goes for between 130-160. prices depending on condition/whether got box and warranty

Last edited: