How much is G2 now?


Status
Not open for further replies.
I

itanium

Guest
As per topic.. ;)
 

fastwatch

New Member
Mar 18, 2002
88
0
0
43
-
Visit site
Originally posted by vivre


Where did you get your quote from???
the shop opp. this store "NAB NAB" on 2nd floor..SLS
 

vivre

New Member
Jan 18, 2002
105
0
0
Singapore
Visit site
:bsmilie: I bought the Black G2 from Alan Photo liao!!!! :bsmilie:

Those who buy now still can redeem the free 64MB CF card from Canon!!!
 

clams

New Member
Mar 18, 2002
46
0
0
Visit site
Originally posted by vivre
:bsmilie: I bought the Black G2 from Alan Photo liao!!!! :bsmilie:

Those who buy now still can redeem the free 64MB CF card from Canon!!!

How much did you pay for it?
Am interested in this model.
 

TsQ

Senior Member
Jan 27, 2002
1,053
0
36
River Valley
Visit site
Originally posted by vivre
:bsmilie: I bought the Black G2 from Alan Photo liao!!!! :bsmilie:

Those who buy now still can redeem the free 64MB CF card from Canon!!!
do they still have the silver/gold color there?
 

mylau

New Member
Jan 19, 2002
1,019
0
0
36
Today I go to Alan Photo. G2 no stock liao! :cry: :cry: :cry:
 

clams

New Member
Mar 18, 2002
46
0
0
Visit site
so fast no stock?
whoa liew

but how much it is going for?
 

vivre

New Member
Jan 18, 2002
105
0
0
Singapore
Visit site
Originally posted by clams
so fast no stock?
whoa liew

but how much it is going for?
The sales person said that I've bought the last piece of the new Black G2 ;) ...

Bought the camera for $1280 b4 GST.

And also bought a Tube Adapter, Hoya +4 Close-Up lens, Hoya HMC Skylight 1B Filter and a Vitacon Circular Polarizing Filter.

Altogether costs $1413 with GST!!!
 

Goondu

Senior Member
Jan 18, 2002
1,292
0
0
Singapore
Visit site
Originally posted by vivre


The sales person said that I've bought the last piece of the new Black G2 ;) ...

Bought the camera for $1280 b4 GST.

And also bought a Tube Adapter, Hoya +4 Close-Up lens, Hoya HMC Skylight 1B Filter and a Vitacon Circular Polarizing Filter.

Altogether costs $1413 with GST!!!
No 1GB microdrive bundled?
 

mylau

New Member
Jan 19, 2002
1,019
0
0
36
Originally posted by Goondu


I thought you have a EOS-1D?:dunno:
Want to buy another toy to play with.
 

vivre

New Member
Jan 18, 2002
105
0
0
Singapore
Visit site
Originally posted by Goondu


No 1GB microdrive bundled?
Standard 32MB CF.... Also free 64MB CF promotion still on now... Not sure when it'll end.
 

TsQ

Senior Member
Jan 27, 2002
1,053
0
36
River Valley
Visit site
that means same price with the gold/grey one.

btw most G2 filter adapters black or other colors?
 

vivre

New Member
Jan 18, 2002
105
0
0
Singapore
Visit site
Originally posted by TsQ
that means same price with the gold/grey one.

btw most G2 filter adapters black or other colors?
I bought the Black G2 @ $40 ($1280) more expensive then the lowest quoted price for the Champagne colored G2.

Alan Photo only has the Champagne colored adapter, so I bought it when I purchased my Black Canon G2.
 

Status
Not open for further replies.