How much is G2 now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by vivre

I bought the Black G2 @ $40 ($1280) more expensive then the lowest quoted price for the Champagne colored G2.

Alan Photo only has the Champagne colored adapter, so I bought it when I purchased my Black Canon G2.

so ur camera is black and the adapter is champagne? gee, i always thought its the other way round :)

got a pic to show how it looks like?

i am thinking of buying a black g2 for my brother as a present...

Originally posted by TsQ

so ur camera is black and the adapter is champagne? gee, i always thought its the other way round :)

Actually it doesn't look as bad as a black adapter on a Champagne G2... Actually, a Champagne adapter on a Black G2 looks quite stylish...... ;)

Originally posted by Goondu

You lucky guy, got so much money to spend.;)
Strike 4D is it?:D

Not lucky, its accumulated through many years of hard work.:gbounce: :gbounce: :gbounce:

Hi, anyone spotted a Black G2 at AP, CP (peninsula) or AMK or elsewhere? Just went to CP (Marina) and was told out of stock. Anyway, hv left my name with the guy John at CP (marina), he said the shipment will arrive shortly probably with several black G2s and the price quoted is $1,400. Meanwhile, if u see one, pls let me know ok? thanks.:dent:

Is it exactly the same?? Just change of color??

There are no changes to the Black G2 except its firmware is the latest and the camera supports EXIF 2.2 standards.

Hello,
left only a few more days to buy Canon G2, i.e. before the promotion of 64mb Cf ends. Went CP (peninsula) yesterday, again quoted at $1,400. Then at John 3:16 was quoted $1,300. what's the current price??? :confused:

anyway, saw a group of guys at CP (peninsula) yesterday around 6+, all hovering round a D60 guy and also the photo of an old man. who are these (you) guys ah?

Was at CP (Peninsula) abt 6+pm just now, saw someone bought the black G2. But I'm not sure whether its reserved for him or there's new stock coming in. ;)

i was there at lunch hour...asking abt de g2 today
cp quoted me 1380$

Originally posted by ultramagnus
Hello,
left only a few more days to buy Canon G2, i.e. before the promotion of 64mb Cf ends. Went CP (peninsula) yesterday, again quoted at $1,400. Then at John 3:16 was quoted $1,300. what's the current price??? :confused:

anyway, saw a group of guys at CP (peninsula) yesterday around 6+, all hovering round a D60 guy and also the photo of an old man. who are these (you) guys ah?
Didn't you see Adam there! :eek: They are SEEDing there! :D

Originally posted by mpenza

so ex?!?

watz a reasonable price?

Looks like the price of G2 went up??? I thought it shld be below $1300 now....

Its interesting to see the price of the G2 hasn't drop yet. I bought mine for abt $1240 last December...

Got my black G2 @ 1330 /w GST.. Funan shop @ ground floor.

Most other shop quote me 1350

Phil

Originally posted by TsQ

Hi brother..........

got mine at $1300+ :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.