How many of you received what you wanted this Christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

argent2

Jun 30, 2002
Visit site
Just curious, wondered if everybody got hold of their ideal christmas gift. If so, what was it?
If the gift was far from your expectations, what did you get and did you inform the giver?;)

Just to start the ball rolling, one gift I got was useful and relevant to me, and the other an ornament to gather dust on the shelf. One was a book and the other a pack of potato chips, go figure.:p

I got scolded. :cry:

Okok, I don't even celebrate christmass!:sweat:

16-35 f/2.8L, 24-70 f/2.8L and another 70-200 f/2.8L IS!
but the extra 70-200 IS is of not much use to me.. so it's being used as a door-stopper.

Do you like to exchange the 70-200 f/2.8L IS with a brick? :)

16-35 f/2.8L, 24-70 f/2.8L and another 70-200 f/2.8L IS!
but the extra 70-200 IS is of not much use to me.. so it's being used as a door-stopper.

I'll do one better and trade you a nicely molded, high tech plastic composite door wedge. :D :D :D

Santa said he is stuck in JB due to the monsoon flood. The bad news is he dropped the 500mm f4 IS. So next year he will give me a complete new system consisting of 1Dsmk2, 600mm f4 IS, Gitzo tripod and Wimerley Gimbal head and a brand new MacBook Pro.

The catch is I have to be a good boy for the whole year. Haiz... How can I be a good boy? I'm already an old man.

I already got it 14 years ago in Ngee Ann Poly's Navigators from God bcos of grace and His love for me. The gift is Lord Jesus. :thumbsup: so me never expect any other christmas gifts from anyone. Really thankful for this gift which I didnt deserve at all.

I stopped believing in Santa when i saw him in a shopping mall...
He asked me to sit on his lap and stroked his....

saw a whole range of canon body and lens at my doorstep but i told santa i want him to give me on 2007 for the new cam and latest range of lens:bsmilie:

No wonder he offer them to me. Cheapskate Santa... ppl dont want den give me. ;(

I stopped believing in Santa when i saw him in a shopping mall...
He asked me to sit on his lap and stroked his....

Areality, we are all curious, did you or not??:devil:

I got Eminem's new album!!! :D
And a Xmas card... Thats all for this year :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.