How Gay Are You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
gee..... immediately after I finished the last question, the gayometer swung to 100% !!! I was shocked! Dame, I am gay!? :what:

Then I realised I got to click on "Get your result" for my scored meter. Thank god, I am only 36% gay... oh dear, does that mean I am still gay, albeit 0.36gay? :cry:

So, how gay are you? Be honest with your "gay-o-meter" please... haha

26%........ :D

me too...had a rude shock when i see it swinging to 100% while doing the calculation... :sweat:

i also tried the rich o meter, i'm the 12.6% richest people in the world? funny!
i thought everyone is richer than me!!! i only own a couple of toys :embrass:

Shocker! I am 26% gay lah. I'm trying to locate that 26% of me that's gay, where the (*&^@*&$^# is it? maybe can do some amputation ? :devil:

26%.....

it says "loosen up my straight mate, these days women like a man with softer edges to grab onto.......... ":cry: :cry:

No wonder i don't have a Girlfriend..... :think: :think:

Belle&Sebastain said:
43% :embrass: hahaha!

SianZronG said:
43% gay! hey same as ya! haha :bsmilie: now that's damm gay... same number... LoL

As at 1st April 1:05am, both Belle&Sebastain and SianZronG top the GAY CHART, hahaha. :bsmilie:

jasphotography said:
As at 1st April 1:05am, both Belle&Sebastain and SianZronG top the GAY CHART, hahaha. :bsmilie:

i'm not worried, i'm married! :bsmilie: i'm surrounded by gays everyday! now does that make me any like them? i still only love women!

why do u need a test to see how gay u r? U mean u dun know?

I'm 40% gay.
But it's not fair! I find my best friend sexy because he's a guy and ... okay... I'm probably in love with him but that's besides the point... :blush:

Straight laced girlie girl with butch side.... HUH. I think I should be around 35% if not for that best friend question...

Status
Not open for further replies.