How Gay Are You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jia Wang said:
23% here... :think:

same same :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
maybe all those years of studies together has make us think alike :think:

me 30% gay. that's should be save :bsmilie:

i got 36%. but feels like a high% for me.

Lee reporting here 40% gay :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

hmmm... just an observation.

Based on all the comments around, it seems that the people in this thread are still not very open to gay people, and actually rejoice being a man's man.

are there people in this thread and gotton 100%, yet stayed away because of where the thread is going?

Just my opinions....

:angel:

i'm 40%!!
i feel it's not gay enough, given that i always crack gayish jokes amongst my army friends in camp.. :devil:

Stefen said:
hmmm... just an observation.

Based on all the comments around, it seems that the people in this thread are still not very open to gay people, and actually rejoice being a man's man.

are there people in this thread and gotton 100%, yet stayed away because of where the thread is going?

Just my opinions....

:angel:

i kind of agree, on a lighter note

i played the test all my friends

2 straight friends are 46% gay
1 gay friend score 66%
2 'L' plates score 50%
2 very boring guy friend got 20%, other got 23%.

FUN!

I think i am stirring some sh*t here.... :D

Is it then , the lower scores you have, the more of a boring and straight talking male? A stereo typicial "I just walk staight out to town when I wake up not bothering to comb my hair" kindda guy

The higher the score, even if you are not gay, you are just someone out to have fun and known among your friends as a fun loving guy?

I feel that based on this test, many male celebrities will probably score pretty high up the scale.

Comments? ;)

Just for fun pls, no flaming!

Status
Not open for further replies.