How do u carry an A80?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wainism

Apr 15, 2004
Beeshan
hi guys,
any ideas on how to carry an A80?
thinking of a neck strap..anyone knows where to get one?
can Latmo and co. advise?
thanks!!!

just carry in the hand or use a belt clip.

think A80 very small leh. carry in the hand shld not be a problem. ;)

consider a80 small.... but not to the extend to be able to hang on ur neck for a day.... u might get hunchback for doing so....lol... anyway... just a pouch... can clip it on ur belt or just throw it in ur bag....
Cheers!

thanks for the suggestion guys!

actually i will be going on a trip to bangkok soon,just thought that there would be some way to carry my cam so i can whip it out fast enough..

any ideas? :dunno:

wainism said:

actually i will be going on a trip to bangkok soon,just thought that there would be some way to carry my cam so i can whip it out fast enough..

get a belt pouch lor, the fastest way already... any faster, tape the A80 on your hand... :bsmilie:

i just throw into my backpack to carry around.....

btw talking neck strap ... even EOS camera ppl will use a neck strap to hang on their neck so i dun see any reason an A80 cant :bsmilie:
but then a EOS neck strap should not work on A80 .... try going those phone accessiores shop to look for some thicker and longer phone strap

wainism said:

You can get the Lowepro D-RES 8. Fits the A series like a glove. Comes with a velcro belt clip which you can clip to your belt, almost like a gun holster. :bsmilie: Also has cheapo strap to hang around your neck.

Status
Not open for further replies.