How do u carry an A80?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wainism

Apr 15, 2004
Beeshan
hi guys,
any ideas on how to carry an A80?
thinking of a neck strap..anyone knows where to get one?
can Latmo and co. advise?
thanks!!!

Paul_Yeo

Feb 27, 2004
Sengkang
www.boo.sg
just carry in the hand or use a belt clip.

think A80 very small leh. carry in the hand shld not be a problem. ;)

kegler

Dec 25, 2003
myhobbieseatdrink.blogspot.com
consider a80 small.... but not to the extend to be able to hang on ur neck for a day.... u might get hunchback for doing so....lol... anyway... just a pouch... can clip it on ur belt or just throw it in ur bag....
Cheers!

wainism

Apr 15, 2004
Beeshan
thanks for the suggestion guys!

actually i will be going on a trip to bangkok soon,just thought that there would be some way to carry my cam so i can whip it out fast enough..

any ideas? :dunno:

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Feb 15, 2003
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site
wainism said:

actually i will be going on a trip to bangkok soon,just thought that there would be some way to carry my cam so i can whip it out fast enough..

get a belt pouch lor, the fastest way already... any faster, tape the A80 on your hand... :bsmilie:

i just throw into my backpack to carry around.....

btw talking neck strap ... even EOS camera ppl will use a neck strap to hang on their neck so i dun see any reason an A80 cant :bsmilie:
but then a EOS neck strap should not work on A80 .... try going those phone accessiores shop to look for some thicker and longer phone strap

A70

May 2, 2003
Singapore
Visit site
wainism said:

You can get the Lowepro D-RES 8. Fits the A series like a glove. Comes with a velcro belt clip which you can clip to your belt, almost like a gun holster. :bsmilie: Also has cheapo strap to hang around your neck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom