How do labs cropped your negatives?

The frame area positions seem inconsistent. If you notice, margins of the upper and lower borders do not match. There is too much space for the top border while the bottom border is almost non existent. Perhaps you can check your camera's film gate? That said, I've noticed slight crops of my photos when I was still sending my negs to labs to be scanned. I scan and print my stuff now, so I pay close attention to the borders and stuff. I actually had a picture that was highly dependent on the silver of detail near the border of the neg.
What do I check for on the film gate?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

btw, your negative is underexposed.
Yeah. It was intentional. I thought my film was iso 400 so I shot it at iso 800 because the sun was setting. The film was actually iso 200.

Yeah. It was intentional. I thought my film was iso 400 so I shot it at iso 800 because the sun was setting. The film was actually iso 200.

Interesting, didn't know can pushing the ISO left and right on a same roll of negative.

Interesting, didn't know can pushing the ISO left and right on a same roll of negative.
I guess that's why they said film is forgiving. Most of my underexposed shots have that fade effect.