how do i supersize myself?

Status
Not open for further replies.

night86mare

Deregistered
Aug 25, 2006
www.pbase.com
i have decided that i look better all puffed up.

please help. :angel::angel::angel:

puffed up? like Michelin guy or Marshmellow Man?

:angry:

i feed you an elephant

:eek:

i thought the way to go was to upsize all my meals, and eat double the usual amount. and then i would also indulge in a life of debauchery by doing no work whatsoever and trolling people everywhere because i am full of love.

shoot urself with ur cam and uprez lor. just a 100% increase can beat the 5dmk2 already. :thumbsup:

i only got k20d. :(

i heard that having a belly makes me more endearing to the fairer sex. just having one will make me the leading authority in photography critique and lighting ratios and studio arrangements.

i am not sure.

i think i might consider growing out my hair to complement my projected sexy size.

RUB Martell and Henessy all over your hair... helps to stimulate hair growth... :thumbsup:

Just follow van diet, you will up size in months time. :bsmilie:

i heard that having a belly makes me more endearing to the fairer sex. just having one will make me the leading authority in photography critique and lighting ratios and studio arrangements.

Hmmmm... I see.

Then you have to increase your number of meals and do less exercise. DRINK more beer too, it helps you gain a beer belly FASTER. :bsmilie:

14mp x 2 is 28mp. better than the D3X! gosh and at 1/10 the price. :D

not sure abt having a belly though. might "rub" ppl the wrong way. :bsmilie:

Just follow van diet, you will up size in months time. :bsmilie:

Eat Elephants?

not much in SG leh.... change to Ostrich lah... i think that one easier to get.

RUB Martell and Henessy all over your hair... helps to stimulate hair growth... :thumbsup:

is that what they are doing these days?

my idol's hair is simply too gorgeous for words, looks like lion king. :lovegrin::lovegrin::lovegrin:

Eat proper meals...go gym...exercise more...swim... ...:sticktong

DARNNNNN...what did I just said!! :eek:

JUST PHOTOSHOP Yourself FATFAT.

This is based on my experience with some friends from way back in JC.

They were members of the Canoeing club / Dragon Boat race team and were the Arnold Schwarzenegger type of men.

To gain weight, what the Dragon boat team did was to take those protein mass builder supplements available in places such as Guardian pharmacy. These high calorie supplements will really help you to gain weight very quickly.

The drawback is that you have to "pump iron" regularly, otherwise those muscles will quickly turn into fats.

Another method is the Japanese Sumo wrestler method. From a documentary I saw, the sumo wrestler revealed that they ate a lot of food and went to bed immediately for naps. The SUMO way of gaining weight is to go to bed immediately after meals. It is not so effective to simply eat a lot of food and hope for weight gain to happen by itself.

belly then feels like sofa? or you want your woman to float on your tummy :sweat:

anyway if you want to beef up, eat/ sleep/protein drink/gym. good luck :thumbsup:

14mp x 2 is 28mp. better than the D3X! gosh and at 1/10 the price. :D

not sure abt having a belly though. might "rub" ppl the wrong way. :bsmilie:

How?

Rub them when you're too near to them and you turn around? :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.