how do i supersize myself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
how to finish X4 slab......one slab already full liao.....:sweat:

yeah lor... wat's more... 1 is already about $4 to $5 liao... :sweat:

Can lah... a matter of learning to stretch out his tummy over time. Can wash it down with a few mugs of chocolate bubble tea. Stay in door by the PC, sleep or be glue to CS when not in classes.

Pls show us the results when you're done

at the same time don't stress yourself. no hard exercise so try not to take long walks just ot shoot a nice scenic picture . just join model shoot where you can stand still and the model poses for you . :D

are there any model shoots where i can don't shoot, the models carry me in sedan chair

then sit me down on a throne and feed me food nonstop?

make this your daily supper.

teh.....

omg, the other day we went to this "singapore-malaysian" restaurant here and so happy got teh tarik..

order already, the teh tarik is use normal milk to make, not condensed milk. cry blood.

teh.....

omg, the other day we went to this "singapore-malaysian" restaurant here and so happy got teh tarik..

order already, the teh tarik is use normal milk to make, not condensed milk. cry blood.

Teh latte.... :bsmilie:

whadda you mean show you the result? I can't put on weight. I want to be slim and lean for my wifey heh..:sticktong

You still want wifey meh?

I tot you going to be MONK liao...

Mr Goat looking to beef up.

Grab the tyres and stuff him.

According to Zac...he wanna go to F size.

Empress trying to help him also....

Murtabak x4

Roti prata with onion egg x10

Cheese prata x10

Carl's Jr we buy each 2 burgers.

Dat way he sure puff up.

You forgot the glucose IV drip... not the low 5% one.. must give him the 50% one... :bsmilie:

i think

my stomach will explode

that sounds like japanese torture

i think

my stomach will explode

Not yet... Japanese tortue is when we plug u up from the rear and pump the food from there too....

i think

my stomach will explode

Not really...progressively you can do it. I have see heavy set guys sit down and eat a whole table of food by themselves in one sitting. It can be done if all you want is to be supersize into a big ball of lard with a ticking time bomb of a heart. Or you can go the other way and take up body building. Building big gun biceps like Governor Arnie

Status
Not open for further replies.