How did you propose? (if you're married)

leowyien

Jan 31, 2010
Serangoon
I'm a little curious abt this topic. Anyone able to enlighten me?

Shoot videos of ur courtship days, book the gold class theatre at vivocity, invite your friends to the theatre and get the GV staff them to play your videos after the movie, while she`s watching the videos, go out of the theatre , get some flowers n put on sth nice n propose to her :)

Shoot videos of ur courtship days, book the gold class theatre at vivocity, invite your friends to the theatre and get the GV staff them to play your videos after the movie, while she`s watching the videos, go out of the theatre , get some flowers n put on sth nice n propose to her :)

Is tht wad you did?

during my time in the 90's, it used to be: "wan go apply HDB?"

the classic Singaporean way:

bring her go Bukit Merah area, than point at the HDB building and ask her, "want to apply HDB flat together?"

bring her go to Fort Canning, tell her this, "I bring IC today, did you bring yours? want to apply ROM now?"

With a ring. Supposed to be at our common friend's wedding so enlisted their help but in the end, happened when we were rushing from venue to venue... still my just-married friend made an "announcement" during lunch which embarrassed her totally :bsmilie: (closed knit community of cyclists and triathletes so almost everyone knew everyone else).

bring her go Bukit Merah area, than point at the HDB building and ask her, "want to apply HDB flat together?"

bring her go to Fort Canning, tell her this, "I bring IC today, did you bring yours? want to apply ROM now?"

Thats fast and efficient. Was no time chop chop ... :thumbsup:

go find night86mare's post on wedding proposals?:D

Dress up yourself like a money tree. No need to propose. You'll be swarmed, by all kinds :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Nowadays, their reply maybe...

"bring her go Bukit Merah area, than point at the HDB building and ask her, "want to apply HDB flat together?""

"Simi??!!! Why no Condo??? You know hor, my friend that xxxx, her hubby gave her this, gave her that... blah blah blah"

"Apply new mobile phone can?"

I say again. MAYBE. Not all. :bsmilie:

My experience was a scary one.. my late father-in-law (at that time not yet lah). Asked me if I am seriously interested in his daughter if yes, he wanted to have a firm commitment and he wanted to have it officially, both parents must meet. After that followed by one year engagement and then marriage.

I said yes, was interested and then I was married a year later. Fast forward 27years later., I think I shall keep to tradition with my kids chosen life partners.

../azul123

i bring my gf to ROM, then point at all the marrying couples

then say, do you want to end up like HER?

do you want to end up like HER?

no? then marry me. just kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The old classic way.... down on my knees, with the proposal ring... :)

Likewise.. But me with an extra bouquet of 99 roses, on the top of Mt Faber where there's just me and her.. So she cant run or say no.. *else i dump her there and drive off* :bsmilie:

i bring my gf to ROM, then point at all the marrying couples

then say, do you want to end up like HER?

do you want to end up like HER?

no? then marry me. just kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Riotvan could be watching u noe.. brother.. :nono: :bsmilie: