How did you propose? (if you're married)

ok ok be honest.

i bring my gf to cs xmm shoot, then tell her "don't marry me, have to marry one of them". :bsmilie:

she considered the xmm model for a while, then she said "ok i marry you!"

i bring my gf to ROM, then point at all the marrying couples

then say, do you want to end up like HER?

do you want to end up like HER?

no? then marry me. just kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:angry::angry::angry::angry:

liar

Oppss... too late.. naymeh u die i tell u ... made ppl angry... lolz. :bsmilie:

i got my gf drunk then press her thumbprint onto an agreement saying that she has to marry me or be my maid for her entire lifetime.

obvious which one to choose. :angel:

i told my girlfriend that hello kitty was having half price offer for their life size dolls for married couples.

she squealed and said "ok let's marry" immediately. FML.

i bring my gf to ROM, then point at all the marrying couples

then say, do you want to end up like HER?

do you want to end up like HER?

no? then marry me. just kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you bring your GF go wet market, then point at this auntie that auntie, than say, do you want to end up like HER? or HER?

No?

Good, than just be my girl friend forever, girls once married will become auntie. :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

I brg her go clubbing. Do pole dancing infront of her.Give her a big surprise. After that walk to her and take out the ring from my superman underwear.. Ta Da......:cool:

My experience was a scary one.. my late father-in-law (at that time not yet lah).

If it were, it would have been realllllly scary. Wow, 26 years married already! Good job!

t21081079.gif

you bring your GF go wet market, then point at this auntie that auntie, than say, do you want to end up like HER? or HER?

No?

Good, than just be my girl friend forever, girls once married will become auntie. :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

:bsmilie::bsmilie: you win

I brg her go clubbing. Do pole dancing infront of her.Give her a big surprise. After that walk to her and take out the ring from my superman underwear.. Ta Da......:cool:

if i were her, i would not say "yes"

have to wear the ring.. and the ring will be damn sick after you pole dance, plus in your underwear..........

if i were her, i would not say "yes"

have to wear the ring.. and the ring will be damn sick after you pole dance, plus in your underwear..........

:angel::angel::angel:

Bring her to a winter country trip, keep ring in pocket at all times, wait for it to snow, kneel, and hard sell yourself like mad :lovegrin:

Ok, how was it then?

Was it: You Canon, I Pentax... but we all DSLRs and shoot cute kitties. Let's share a dry cabinet?
:bsmilie:

[vid]H_H8TOKcfjg[/vid]

i told her

OOH AAH, polish my lens girl

Last edited: