How did u train yr hand not to shake during taking pixs for a long time like 1 1/2 h?

Status
Not open for further replies.
solarii said:
Huh? What r u doing? Holding onto the camera? Just hang it ard your neck, or sling it on yr shoulder. Even if you held onto it it shouldn't be a problem... 1 hour ONLY!!!

Its still much easier than NS... hold a stupid rifle and run, then expect you to shoot while you're still catching your breath. Isn't that worst?

can shoot, any how shoot lor... :lovegrin:

*pant, pant*

if you went thru NS
this should be easy
or use a monopod

Event shooters especially concert photogs can shoot for hours with heavy equipment. There are some basic tips actually:

1. Adapt a good shooting posture.
2. Shoot more and train (ie. pushups, pullups, whatever)
3. Be more selective of what you shoot. You dun have to shoot every single movement or bit of movement.
4. Learn when to anticipate action: when there is none, relax your camera.

simon80 said:
u a smoker?

i still can not smoke la, my hand are weak cos a an injury (kana knock by a bicycle, fell and arm dislocated) hand shake is a big problem to me, btw how to tain fingers, like when press tat ime will not shake too much??? tks

:cool:
Prismatic said:
Event shooters especially concert photogs can shoot for hours with heavy equipment. There are some basic tips actually:

3. Be more selective of what you shoot. You dun have to shoot every single movement or bit of movement.

i will train myself up tks

compro_1975 said:
i still can not smoke la, my hand are weak cos a an injury (kana knock by a bicycle, fell and arm dislocated) hand shake is a big problem to me, btw how to tain fingers, like when press tat ime will not shake too much??? tks

Squeeze... not hit.

compro_1975 said:

if you dislocate left arm,use right arm and vice verse.
Also can try use remote/cable release/timer.

Clockunder said:
I think the threadstarter probably adopted the wrong posture when waiting to shoot ..... such as holding the camera at eye level almost all the time instead of holding up only when he wants to shoot.

Last but not least, no PCC within 24 hours of shooting would probably help. :lovegrin:

den those wedding shooters can only do it with or without partner during lunar 7th month liao... sekali have 7th month dinner to shoot also... then i think be monk better...

compro_1975 said:
how to train so that it would not shake??? i can not tahan after 1hr. tks for the ans
u better dun let them know what camera u using:bsmilie:

Prismatic said:

:thumbsup: Good Advise!:bsmilie:

training fingers ah? do finger push ups loh. or dig your nose more? lol:bsmilie:

eow said:

ya, i am still weak but sure to train aft o-lvl for the next auto right after my exams;p

compro_1975 said:
ya, i am still weak but sure to train aft o-lvl for the next auto right after my exams;p

yes hor,what camera you using?:D

Canew said:
Pablo, why not to drink?

I also cursious about why not to drink ? :think: Surely not alcohol right ? :bsmilie:

Anyway, thought toilet break good chance to rest hand for short while right ? But.. if you cover events, really need good timing to break.

Train your upper arm as well as your grip. For grip, forward grip dumb bell curls are the best. Crushed newpapers work the stamina. For your injured arm, swimming is best... Now I sound like a gym instructor. Ha..haha.. But I'm pretty skinny and weak, too. Just sharing some things I read up.

For nose digging, think you'll have to rotate your fingers and thumb thru out the week. Monday, use index finger... blah, blah, blah... then come friday, use your thumb. Dun dig yer nose on Sat and Sun. In time, you'll find yerself breathing better, too. :bsmilie:

eow said:

I know what camera he is using. :bsmilie:

I declare that I'm no camera expert who can tell from this thread what camera a person is using. I found out.

Hi all,

Please try to leave some message about Canon 350D. I am a new user for it.
Hope to have some technique of using Canon 350D.
Thanks...

;)

Jeffrey

Status
Not open for further replies.