hopping on

Status
Not open for further replies.

kangwei

Jun 12, 2007
CCK, Yew Tee
2445558696_fc16f5d869.jpg

went to Kampong Lorong Buangkok to take some pictures with my model. just want to capture some of the rustic feel and stuff. just want to get some comments on my color? and also my editing. did a bit of editing on this picture. guess i changed my view on editing photos? :) please comment.

for me rustic means" earthy or countryside colors and feelings" the sky scrapers behind are not giving me that rustic feeling:)its a nicely composed shot and the model hopping like a innocent child is something new to me;)the earthy color of the wall and trees,combined with the color of the hopping model dress,surreal smoky effect around her are creating a pleasant feeling of peace and quietness for the viewer:think: a very peaceful dreamy pic......;);)

Seems like the model is running out of space to hop, such that she will hop out of the pictures soon. Agree that the apartments should not be in the picture if you are looking for a rustic feel.

ohh. haha. guess i didnt know the whole real meaning of rustic. but are the buildings very awful in this photo? or is it still acceptable, just doesnt fit into the "rustic" category?

Personal opinion: I feel the apartment blocks should not in the picture, rustic or not. Perhaps you could have faced the other direction? Or maybe you had, but the other side looks even worse.

Would you try a soft filter? It is quite popular in the days of SLR. That would soften the entire picture and bring it into a more dream-like realm, which applies to me when I think rustic: it is so far from reality (Singapore) that it feels like a dream.

I can imagine the line where the soft-editing starts and stops, so perhaps you can extend the gradient?

ohh. hmm. alright. im currently trying to find those filters too. but i still dont know the prices yet. i will try regarding the gradient, then i will post again. thanks alot! anymore comments?

Status
Not open for further replies.