Honda Crossroad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at post #43 & onwards.... oso toking abt some no GF thingy.... And i agree on his views... well not all but some...
Haha. True, but i'm 18. Not in secondary 2. I'm a very disiplined guy. Haha.

GMAN

Haha. True, but i'm 18. Not in secondary 2. I'm a very disiplined guy. Haha.

GMAN

Yea. Can see/feel.... Haha. But i think the post about uni entry might be benificial to you?

Last edited:
Poison? Nah. I'm just recommending you the stuff, that's worth getting. If you are getting the car, you can ask me any questions. I'll help you within what i know. Haha.

About 12 years in cars. Haha. Don't know why. But i have the passion for it. I've learnt how to identify the cars without logos, just by looking at the car head lights, or rear lights. I can tell you the model. Haha.

How old is old? Old is if you want to be Old. Otherwise you can still be young, if you wish to. It's all in the mindset. If you feel old, you will be old. If you feel young, you will be who you are.

GMAN

yes, i been thru some mods... nothing thrills me now but to save gas.

i used to be very sharp at recognizing cars. i even recognize the horn sound and engine sound when it drives past me. what i hate is Lexus L series. No sound. dam!:bsmilie: A L460 can creep quietly beside me and give me a shock sometimes.

But if you have been thru lots, you will also get tired one day like me. A car is only a mode of transport. Best is to take mrt sometimes. just close your eyes and travel... better than driving anytime.

Yea. Can see/feel.... Haha. But i think the post about uni entry might be benificial to you?
Yeap. Already planned that out too. Haha. Long time ago. Just revise recently for any new updates. I've planned up to what house i'll buy. What job i should be working. Back up plans as well. :)

GMAN

yes, i been thru some mods... nothing thrills me now but to save gas.

i used to be very sharp at recognizing cars. i even recognize the horn sound and engine sound when it drives past me. what i hate is Lexus L series. No sound. dam!:bsmilie: A L460 can creep quietly beside me and give me a shock sometimes.

But if you have been thru lots, you will also get tired one day like me. A car is only a mode of transport. Best is to take mrt sometimes. just close your eyes and travel... better than driving anytime.
Yeah. I believe fuel is more important. We need to save the environment as well. We can have all the money we want. But when earth dies, we are all doomed.

You still can hear the electric motors of the L460. Haha.

GMAN

Thanks everybody...i have a few PIs in mind now...all tips given are very important & valuable...thanks again...happy driving everyone...:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.