Holga User Group (aka HUG), Too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy-New-Year 2007!

looking forward to a brand new year and fresh challenges ahead! may one and all find peace and joy.

happy new year to everyone!
HUGZZzzz!!

i've been thinking about this for some time...

with the creation of the Lomography Usergroup Discussion forum, the HUG thread seems largely redundant.

shall we close this off on a happy note and assimilate into the forum mainstream? =)

with the creation of the Lomography Usergroup Discussion forum, the HUG thread seems largely redundant.

shall we close this off on a happy note and assimilate into the forum mainstream? =)

no. once a hugger always a hugger. hahaha

its ok lah....you guys can carry on 'hugging' lah....:bsmilie:

Happy 2007!

:cheers:Max 2.8

hi fellow HUGgers one quick questions how does vignetting occur? is it due to the nature of the lens? or light leaks?

thank you

hi fellow HUGgers one quick questions how does vignetting occur? is it due to the nature of the lens? or light leaks?

thank you

the design of the lens produces an image circle which only marginally covers the diagonal of a film frame. This marginal coverage field produces images with vignetting. :)

either that, or the lens is set too deep inside, so part of the image frame (usually the corners) appear dark ..

i got me one of those Vistaquest cam thingies =) should be arriving in the post within this week

Status
Not open for further replies.