HK regulars, which hotel you normally stay in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
those 3-4 stars hotels, which do you normally stay in?

Me definitely no regular... having been there only twice. However was recommended Prudential Hotel and really enjoyed the convenience.

Think is likely 3-4 stars, it sits on top of Nathan Road MRT station and a shopping centre.

Do they have Hotel 81 in HK?
You know, right smack in the middle of the HK red light district.
What do they call it there? Hope they don't call it Hotel 6...x(edited).

I usually stay in Shangri-la Kowloon on business trips. Not worth the price for personal trips.

Tried Royal Garden across the street on one of my personal trips and it was quite good. The stretch of hotels along Harbour City (Prince, Marco Polo etc) are also good.

Further north in Mong Kok there is a Royal Plaza which is good.

Not sure of the star rating...

I visit Hong Kong about 10 trips per year, most of the time I will stay in Royal Plaza Mong Kok, rooms and facilities are good. Location is also good, its beside KCR station, walking distance to Prince Edward or Mong Kok MTR stations, 10 mins taxi ride to China Hong Kong Ferry Terminal. Its rated 4 stars iirc.

There was also once when I forgotten to book my hotel, I ended up in a back packers hostel(USA Hostel) in Tsim Sha Tsui, the room is :sweatsm::sweatsm::sweatsm:

I visit Hong Kong about 10 trips per year, most of the time I will stay in Royal Plaza Mong Kok, rooms and facilities are good. Location is also good, its beside KCR station, walking distance to Prince Edward or Mong Kok MTR stations, 10 mins taxi ride to China Hong Kong Ferry Terminal. Its rated 4 stars iirc.

There was also once when I forgotten to book my hotel, I ended up in a back packers hostel(USA Hostel) in Tsim Sha Tsui, the room is :sweatsm::sweatsm::sweatsm:

I second that! Royal Plaza rooms are really spacious compared to the typical HK hotels. Excellent location if you are going camera shopping at Mong Kok.

Room rate typically below HKD 1K.

Don't ever try any Dorsett hotels, they are really cramped, no space to even put your luggage, really pathetic! They're a couple of them around (Dorsett Seaview at Yau Ma Tei, Dorsett Olympic, Dorsett Far East at Tsuen Wan)...

Hope this helps :)

Status
Not open for further replies.