HK Protest

Tuesday is the official talks between both sides.

The common folk in HK.

What do the students know? next to nothing about real life in HK.

Dont belittle students . U were once a young dude too.

May I remind everyone here that without students like bill gates, Zuckerman, steve jobs, twitter founders and all the others, we won't have the convenience of IT gadgets and platforms. We probably be still writing pen pals letters and snail mailing around the world.

In fact, those names I just mentioned, are not even students, some were school DROPOUTS.
Students are idealistic and they are the best at it.

U waiting for some rich old farts to invent something revolutionary or change the govt system? U can wait long long.

And students definitely know what they r doing. They are fighting for their own future, which we won't be ard to see.

In this forum I can dare to say that I'm not against these protests.

If any one actually know the hardships of the common HK ppl, u will understand why there are democracy protests now.

May I remind everyone here that without students like bill gates, Zuckerman, steve jobs, twitter founders and all the others, we won't have the convenience of IT gadgets and platforms. We probably be still writing pen pals letters and snail mailing around the world.

In fact, those names I just mentioned, are not even students, some were school DROPOUTS.

U waiting for some rich old farts to invent something revolutionary or change the govt system? U can wait long long.

And students definitely know what they r doing. They are fighting for their own future, which we won't be ard to see.

If any one actually know the hardships of the common HK ppl, u will understand why there are democracy protests now.

They just don't want to kowtow to PRC like the rest of the world ................ Go HK go......Ten thousand years!!!...........

Yes i was once an idealistic student, which is why i know how idiotic they can get. I was an idiot back then too, who don't know any better.

Yes i was once an idealistic student, which is why i know how idiotic they can get. I was an idiot back then too, who don't know any better.

Always rem what Steve Jobs believed

STAY HUNGRY, STAY FOOLISH

with this kind of motivation, young ppl can achieve great things.

李嘉誠

U have relatives in HK right?

Ask them how they feel about this old man.

the common HK ppl dislike this old man coz he's one of those who created the ridiculously high property prices that many can never afford to own one........

Hard Truth.... Real Life and Being Idealistic very seldom mix well... but really hope this don't end up like another 六四... :think:

Last edited:

When you're young and not a leftist, you've no heart. When you're older and still a leftist, you've no brain.

Always rem what Steve Jobs believed

STAY HUNGRY, STAY FOOLISH

with this kind of motivation, young ppl can achieve great things.

I think Job's foolishness is very different from what we see in hk now.

Great things can be achieved only if movtivated in the right direction...

Last edited:
I think Job's foolishness is very different from what we see in hk now.

Great things can be achieved only if movtivated in the right direction...

No one can judge whether its right or wrong direction. Who is to judge?

When steve had his vision of Apple, alot of ppl thought he's a crazy SOB and ousted him out of Apple. At that time, everyone thought his.foolishness was in wrong direction.

I saw some student protest leaders sitting down with the govt officials and talk abt what they want.

I respect these students for their guts.

I can bet with anyone here that none of us, who are supposed to be matured professionals, can be prepared to sit down with PM Lee and ministers and talk abt policies.

No one can judge whether its right or wrong direction. Who is to judge?

When steve had his vision of Apple, alot of ppl thought he's a crazy SOB and ousted him out of Apple. At that time, everyone thought his.foolishness was in wrong direction.

I saw some student protest leaders sitting down with the govt officials and talk abt what they want.

I respect these students for their guts.

I can bet with anyone here that none of us, who are supposed to be matured professionals, can be prepared to sit down with PM Lee and ministers and talk abt policies.

The big difference is Jobs used it to create. HK students used it to destroy/disrupt. Want to work it right, then find a rep, run for governor. By running Occupy HK, all they are doing is cause problems for the local HK people, the very people they claim to protect and represent.

I can judge, why not. It is my right to have to my own opinions.

Having guts is something to be respected? The terrorists that hijacked the planes and crashed them into the WTC had guts too.

How come no one protested nor talked to govt officials when the Brits were still ruling HK and NEVER ever once gave them any voting rights?

Last edited:
the common HK ppl dislike this old man coz he's one of those who created the ridiculously high property prices that many can never afford to own one........

Like it or not 李嘉誠 is the donut king of HK whom you or I can't be. :cool:

Last edited:
this week is the one month anniversary of the protest.

The big difference is Jobs used it to create. HK students used it to destroy/disrupt. Want to work it right, then find a rep, run for governor. By running Occupy HK, all they are doing is cause problems for the local HK people, the very people they claim to protect and represent.

I can judge, why not. It is my right to have to my own opinions.

Having guts is something to be respected? The terrorists that hijacked the planes and crashed them into the WTC had guts too.

How come no one protested nor talked to govt officials when the Brits were still ruling HK and NEVER ever once gave them any voting rights?

Hear Hear!

this is just instigation from some other country :think: