hihi, newbie here!

ferriswheel

Jul 24, 2010
East
Hi all,

Glad to find this forum! I'm very very new to photography. Just bought a Sony Nex5 and playing around. Photography is so fun!

Have learnt quite a fair bit already. tuo tuo zi jiao :)

Hi..Welcome to CS..:)

Hi all,

Glad to find this forum! I'm very very new to photography. Just bought a Sony Nex5 and playing around. Photography is so fun!

Have learnt quite a fair bit already. tuo tuo zi jiao :)
Welcome to CS :)
Do remember to read the manual & shoot more & jon the outings if you can ;)

Welcome.

Join outings and learn from each other.

Make use your good gear to shot nice picture then share at this great forum..;)

welcome on board..:)

Hi welcome to CS
Shoot more, Post more, Ask more and you will Learn more!:thumbsup:
Happy shooting!;)

thank you & good morning everyone! neglecting my work lately cos been reading the pages
here and looking at the nice pics..:sweat::sweatsm:

will post pics soon.

Hiiii...

Welcum to CS :D

Welcome to CS and do share some of your shots with your new camera :D

thanks for your warm welcome again..

just a quick question, if let say i wan to take a macro pic of a subject, do I go for Manual, Aperture Priority or the 'Macro' function available in the scene selection? Do I still need to use the lens for any purpose? Sorry sounds stupid, but jus confused when i need to use wat.

TIA..

thanks for your warm welcome again..

just a quick question, if let say i wan to take a macro pic of a subject, do I go for Manual, Aperture Priority or the 'Macro' function available in the scene selection? Do I still need to use the lens for any purpose? Sorry sounds stupid, but jus confused when i need to use wat.

TIA..

Both manual and aperture priority mode would be fine depending on how much control you want over the camera. For macro shooting you would need either a dedicated macro lens or a macro adaptor. Prepare a flash too. Hope that helps:)

welcome to the world of photography :bsmilie:

Both manual and aperture priority mode would be fine depending on how much control you want over the camera. For macro shooting you would need either a dedicated macro lens or a macro adaptor. Prepare a flash too. Hope that helps:)

Thanks, guess would need to try out more on the various settings:)

Welcome!