High ISO setting for exr auto

Status
Not open for further replies.

doraemon88

Feb 16, 2009
Hi, just bought a f200 over the weekend. I have observed that when I set to exr auto mode, the ISO setting tends to be adjusted to at least 800. The resulting pictures tends to be very noisy. This happens even in well-lit environment. Is this normal for this camera? The individual exr mode works quite well when set manually though.

Hi, just bought a f200 over the weekend. I have observed that when I set to exr auto mode, the ISO setting tends to be adjusted to at least 800. The resulting pictures tends to be very noisy. This happens even in well-lit environment. Is this normal for this camera? The individual exr mode works quite well when set manually though.

Yes, its normal... that is why i dun really go for EXR fully Auto... likewise for any Camera autofocus, like 450D 11-point and D90 11- point autofocus.. it can erratic at times.. so i still stick to AF centre...

to control the noise, i will opt for EXR - High ISO and set to ISO800 and below.. :thumbsup:

dun everything auto auto lah..

I have been trying out different modes and is quite amazed by what this cam can do. Right now, I think i will stick to the exr sn mode as the picture quality seems to be the best most of the time. :p

ya hor i just try out. auto then got the click click sound when we move the cam around. if choose the setting then dont have liao. but auto easier leh for me lah. haha shoot and go and the results turn out very nice. still trying to playing around with it. lazy to read the guide book. :embrass:

I have been trying out different modes and is quite amazed by what this cam can do. Right now, I think i will stick to the exr sn mode as the picture quality seems to be the best most of the time. :p

well, there are times in bright daylight where u need the DR of this amazing camera.... it beats f31fd flat down... no competition at all...

I guess F200 noise is acceptable. I think at ISO 1600 it retain more details than F31 but slightly noiser. Overall i am impress by the quality!!!!! Try Macro with flash!!! Sweee swee one!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.