Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

byakuya

Jan 10, 2006
Hi all, im new here. have a qn to ask... how come i cant see some of the pictures? :confused:

any pictures posted here lor... like i happen to come into here and found the S.H.E marina square autograph session pictures. but i can only see the picture tt says image hosted by clubsnap photo galleries. :(

senbunzakura ahahha.....

oh run a search for tt......i tink its some firewall setting...

byakuya said:
any pictures posted here lor... like i happen to come into here and found the S.H.E marina square autograph session pictures. but i can only see the picture tt says image hosted by clubsnap photo galleries. :(

It could be because some of the pictures which were linked from the CS picture gallery has been removed so the link points to a missing link and as it can not be found you see nothing or maybe you get a small white square with the "X" on it. This is common when you surf the web and some site update their stuff so old links might not know about the update so point to old link URLs. I do that myself.

For example, if I previosuly wanted to show some picture or illustration to prove a point. I would draw it up. Upload it to my gallery and when I come into the topic thread to write my message I will create a picture link so that when you read my message you will see the picture along with my message. But after sometime. I might go into my picture gallery and then take out that illustration to save space or I feel it is past it's usefulness then if you come in and read some of the older thread and come across my message, you can still read my message but the picture will now be missing.

If this happen outside of CS..well it could also be the picture is not longer at that particular link anymore. As to whether that picture can be blocked by a firewall or whatever program. That is a possibility but unlikely for picture file.

byakuya said:
Hi all, im new here. have a qn to ask... how come i cant see some of the pictures? :confused:

somtimes i cannot see pictures either, all i see is the clubsnap logo that appears in the very top left of the webpage, so just rows of that logo on some posts :dunno:

I m new too, trying to figure out lots of things

hmmm ok thanks all for ur help!

byakuya said:

Are you using Norton Internet Security software? If so, you have to turn off Ad-blocker (not popup blocker) in order to see the photos. I once encountered this problem too.

If you are using other A/V software, try turning off the ad-blocker to resolve the problem.

;)

ozora said:
Are you using Norton Internet Security software? If so, you have to turn off Ad-blocker (not popup blocker) in order to see the photos. I once encountered this problem too.

If you are using other A/V software, try turning off the ad-blocker to resolve the problem.

;)

ya im using zonealarm, after shutting it down im able to see the pictures liao. thanks for the help! :)

Pinoy said:
Little Byakuya!

Icchy here.. Icchinomoto. :)

:Later,

:) hi. free to go slay hollows?

Status
Not open for further replies.