Hi Guys! (To TS: We know who you are)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi

looking forward to the updates on this joker.

Must be some kid deprived on love and attention

Shaz

glennyong, I have no HWZ account, just only good at browsing through. LOL.

For all the rest crying for blood, I suggest you take a break from the computer and go rest your eyes. If the TS decided to create clone accounts and multiple threads, with the statement of being pleased to be here, just got camera from his parents' hand-me-downs, that's fine. The thread will die if nobody posts in it and he'll be gone if everyone ignores him. Ignore, close, ban. The main concern would be his prank calling of buyers and sellers and then backing out last minute. For that, exposing him would be good enough, highlight to the rest of the members, to be wary of XXX from HP num YYY.

The kid calls from a private number. pranked me twice.*knocks head*

omg hahaha I love the pranks they play. Cracks me up.
Imagine we do that in singapore.................

the toilet and the ball rolling down one more power ! hahahaa... i laughed till almost everyone stand up in office wondering if i have worked till i gone siao. :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Tsk Tsk. youtubing at work. bad bad. haha

the toilet and the ball rolling down one more power ! hahahaa... i laughed till almost everyone stand up in office wondering if i have worked till i gone siao. :bsmilie::bsmilie:

omg hahaha I love the pranks they play. Cracks me up.
Imagine we do that in singapore.................

They are funny. But please don't play them in Singapore. Lol, I'll hide at home man.

Cowz.

Tsk Tsk. youtubing at work. bad bad. haha

aiyah... HR also ..... they play Facebook, play pet society, play restaurant city.... we in a active department, so must also play to keep our creative juices flowing mah.. just that the others... watch tv shows and other stuffs on youtube.... :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Last edited:
ohmytian I would love to make a huge fake round boulder and roll it down a crowded hill or something just for kicks hahaha.
Heck I WANNA HIDE IN THE DUSTBIN AND SCARE PEOPLE SH*TLESS.
I am such a boliao woman.

ohmytian I would love to make a huge fake round boulder and roll it down a crowded hill or something just for kicks hahaha.
Heck I WANNA HIDE IN THE DUSTBIN AND SCARE PEOPLE SH*TLESS.
I am such a boliao woman.

its just a air filled boulder i think... hahahaha...... thats funny... actually this takes the pie..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoUEN-6vaHE

ultimate. imagine doing this in bugis street. :bsmilie:

anyway....... :angel:

hahaha dress up as pink ranger and go shopping at LV.
Ask them for matching hot pink handbag to go with the costume.

As a former disciplinarian, i would like to have him stripped and whipped.

Taste the power of the cane from me (a xdd) :bsmilie:

what the heck. that's sick.

we still dont have a real name yet, right?

I think his name is branded.

Leica, hassy, Leaf....

eg... Leica Lim, Hassy Ng, Leaf Tan

he provides good entertainment?

i never touch 1000 note before lei...... :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
I am 9 yrs old and I have touch the S$10000 note before lor....my mother gave it to me one not one but 2 for scoring 90 points in my Math test :bsmilie: next time I bring to let you touch ok, any way I have so many.... thinking of throwing all away now :p

Status
Not open for further replies.