Hi Guys! (To TS: We know who you are)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it's the whole family? :bsmilie:

hi

oh. sorry ziploc. my bad

cheers
shaz

I was about to comment on the sudden influx of new members with similar "background"- younger, loads of hand-me-down gear (usually expensive). And i thought i was over suspicious.

Oh no :angry:

Not another looser :thumbsd:

Why do these people bother :dunno:

I was about to comment on the sudden influx of new members with similar "background"- younger, loads of hand-me-down gear (usually expensive). And i thought i was over suspicious.

Yeah i noticed that too.... now it all kinda makes sense....young juvenille kids got nothing better to do but log on to CS and create havoc

what apologies??? got meh?

Check post #16.

The thing for me is not so much that he/she keeps creating accounts, but cooks up those stories and lead people on.

i am 17and i have a big trumpet thread.

i think that kid need some help..

i am 17and i have a big trumpet thread.

i think that kid need some help..
The thing for me is not so much that he/she keeps creating accounts, but cooks up those stories and lead people on.

Yes, that's what we meant by playing pranks here.

For those who are not aware of what happened before, please see this thread:

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=484544

The culprit was "nikonf5pro", which is the same person as the TS.

Last edited:
I feel that even if he doesn't register himself on this forum again, he would still be able to trouble some of us, since the BnS section is open to public and all. Hope nobody gets those prank calls from him again.

Gosh.... are there many of these sort on CS?? i wonder if spankmehere is one of them too??/ hahahaha anyone remember that guy or the other one who slammed a newbie for having a lousier cam and that his cam was more superior but didn't even know the megapixels?? hahah

I feel that even if he doesn't register himself on this forum again, he would still be able to trouble some of us, since the BnS section is open to public and all. Hope nobody gets those prank calls from him again.

any way for mods to block his ip address from visiting the site? :dunno:

Seems tht such person nvr learn his lessons, maybe CS shd have a list on Banned members.

Gah,

kids these days. Say if he dares do it again, Mmm .. post his school here, the whole CS will get there and find him HAA!

Cowz.

Status
Not open for further replies.