Hi guys. Im new to DSLR

ya lor.. no point ma.. that's why i'm here to know u peeps more and then hopefully can learn a bit from you guys lor.. ^^

btw, i just got my 550D, with 18-55 kit lens. and bout a 50mm f1.8.
gonna get my Raynox 250 and try macro.

anyone into macro here?? can we have a small group get together to learn?

ya lor.. no point ma.. that's why i'm here to know u peeps more and then hopefully can learn a bit from you guys lor.. ^^

There are some macro outings under the 'gatherings and outings' subforum. Do check it out often.
Slots fill up pretty quickly once an organizer puts up a new thread for an outing ! :)

good luck! :thumbsup:

Very good, what u need now is a external flash and a DIY diffuser. :)

wah not cheap..

hello, Welcome=) I am very new too. Cheers~

Tried some shots. Any comment ? Using Manual mode but still very newbie ;p

Last edited:
Tried some shots. Any comment ? Using Manual mode but still very newbie ;p

by right not supposed to post pictures on the newbies corner for comments and critique :)

faster delete them!

The colours are quite 'flat' leh, especially the last 2. The fruits don't look appetising. You shooting straight JPEGs out of camera? Try to boost the saturation or something.

by right not supposed to post pictures on the newbies corner for comments and critique :)

faster delete them!

The colours are quite 'flat' leh, especially the last 2. The fruits don't look appetising. You shooting straight JPEGs out of camera? Try to boost the saturation or something.

Oic okok deleted. Icic still in learning process ;) But still thanks for the feedback