hi, a newbie here needs some help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wurdelak

Apr 7, 2009
westcoast
www.flickr.com
hi to all, i am having a problem on how to post the pics i took... for the photo gurus here, i need your comments, suggestions, violent reactions(lol), etc... i think it'd really help me in improving my shots! so please, please, please... teach me how to post... i have some pics in my pc, but it's too big for the allowed size. how do i resize it? i also have some from flicker... but how do i get post my flicker shots here! thanks! may the force be with you! please pardon my stupidity on how to post pis here... shalom!:embrass:

hi to all, i am having a problem on how to post the pics i took... for the photo gurus here, i need your comments, suggestions, violent reactions(lol), etc... i think it'd really help me in improving my shots! so please, please, please... teach me how to post... i have some pics in my pc, but it's too big for the allowed size. how do i resize it? i also have some from flicker... but how do i get post my flicker shots here! thanks! may the force be with you! please pardon my stupidity on how to post pis here... shalom!:embrass:

go to your flickr

extract the photo, whether you want large or medium

use this
with the image URL in between.

Can't give much advise as i'm a newbie too... But anyway...Welcome to CS!!! :cheergal:

Welcome to Clubsnap and don't forget to read the FAQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.