heyO there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
;) heyO every0ne. gt introduce by a fren here. just registered myself here lolz..

read the forum posts and also took a look at most pple pictures.."wow" was the word that came out from mY mouth..=]

i dont have a gd camera. my camera was fugi 1st cam so you can roughly think hw old is that.it always been with mi to whereever i go. i take pics whenever my legs bring me to.
erm..my pics are those kind of simple and...erm how should i describe..**thicking just not as good ba.=|

anyway, as for the outing trip.must one's have a gd cam to go along? or must one's have a cam then he/she can come along?

i been taking pics since 14.i nv study any theory abt cam.i just carry my cam with me and shoot as i go..yah! that me..:cry: so when pple ask me question abt cam i will like...**dotz...dotzzz...

Yuehui..^^

Just bring and shoot, anything dunno, just ask. When you feel your old cam is limiting you, just change.

Just have fun.

Welcome to the Club(snap)

hello
good to know a bit about camera at least... helps in takin better shots hee
the ppl here are very helpful + patient so its a good place to learn

have fun snapping and welcome

welcome 2 CS, hope u'll like tis place as much as me!

dun worry abt not having a top-of-d-range cam. most outings not bias on equipements. photo outings r org by any CSer who jus enjoy taking pics, & share photography tips. :)

Hi there,

Welcome to Clubsnap. Hope that you find this forum to your liking and also enjoy the pleasant experience here. For a start, please read through those guidelines in this forum if you can.

Welcome and have a fun time in Clubsnap.

ha..welcome !!!!

you will soon realise....it's not what you use but HOW you use it.

Some of our CSers take excellent pics with their P&S when they got sick of their heavy PRO cameras :bsmilie:

Enjoy yourself while you are one of us AND dun do ath 'wrong' to get yourself deregistered ;)

sentimentalgal said:
hey guys can i check this out..erm i heard from my fren that i can post my pics here and receive comment on it. but how do i do that?
can i receive sm Guidance and help?
thanks lotsa!!!

Hi there,

First, you can either sign up with the Clubsnap Gallery or other photo hosting website to upload your photo, then post them in the Critique Corner here for comments and critiques.

But please note the rules and guidelines of posting picture in Critique Corner, the guidelines can be found here.

Especially this one :
Please keep your image dimensions to a comfortable size to facilitate easier viewing. We recommend the width to be no larger than 800 pixels.

Thank you and enjoy your stay here.

Status
Not open for further replies.