Help! Where to find toilet bowl parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricodzeus

Mar 1, 2008
Hi folks,

need help,
toilet bowl was leaking, I opened the cover and found the valve joints all broke and now the button no longer works. would like to buy the spare part and replace it myself.
Could anyone tell me where to find the part.
fyi, any place near Eunos MRT?
thanks.
DSC010251.JPG

Any "construction/renovation hardware" (zhuang1 xiu1/jian4 zhu4 wu3 jin1) store will have what you need. Along macpherson road near to mazda showroom has a few. Ubi industrial area also has a few.

You may like to try Sim Siang Choon at 21, Changi South Avenue 2, Sim Siang Choon Building, Singapore 486630 Tel :+65 62666632

I think that's their nearest showroom for you in the east.

You may want to give them a call to check first if they have the parts. :)

Hi folks,

need help,
toilet bowl was leaking, I opened the cover and found the valve joints all broke and now the button no longer works. would like to buy the spare part and replace it myself.
Could anyone tell me where to find the part.
fyi, any place near Eunos MRT?
thanks.
DSC010251.JPG
Nah... simple lah... go to Sims Ave opp (along the during stalls) eaxctly opp Geylang Lor 13. There is a small but very very well equip hardware stall that have everything you need to construct a toilet bowl... infact, they evem have the normal simple toilets bowls brand new.

Price is very very reasonable...

Hi guys,
thanks!!!!

NTUC may have?

Just placed an order with sin xiang jun, will check if same when go to collect later.
damage:$55.

:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.