Help needed to get rid of household lizards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Artosoft said:
Don't put poisonous snake. Put something like python one :bsmilie: .

Regards,
Arto.
hahah..he don't want to be sleeping with the snake(hokkien saying) :bsmilie:

Michael said:
catch'em and throw'em out of the window.... it will take a while to reduce the population specially until all the eggs lying around have hatched but you can get it under control.
if catching is not your thing, then you can go for the cruel way and gas them with any poison awailable....

i used to gas beetles/ cockroaches/ lizards.

To all Hitler-wannabes:
1) find a target.
2) take an unwanted plastic container
3) spray baygon into container for around 3 seconds
4) cap container over the bug/ insect for 5mins

+evenstar said:
i used to gas beetles/ cockroaches/ lizards.

To all Hitler-wannabes:
1) find a target.
2) take an unwanted plastic container
3) spray baygon into container for around 3 seconds
4) cap container over the bug/ insect for 5mins

lol..

i pour boiling water, drown it with shampoo etc.., but only to the cockroaches..

beetles and lizard.. just scare them away...

Re: Help needed to get rid of household snakes!

Hi guys,

Help is needed to get rid of those snakes. Those droppings of theirs is filling my house. Is there any way to get rid of them? Thanks..:sweat:

AReality said:
Re: Help needed to get rid of household snakes!

Hi guys,

Help is needed to get rid of those snakes. Those droppings of theirs is filling my house. Is there any way to get rid of them? Thanks..:sweat:
snakes?! u mean yr hse is infested with snakes? maybe u can call the zoo-keepers to help u catch the snakes, in that case, they can breed it in the zoo too :bsmilie:

tokrot said:
Hi guys,
Help is needed to get rid of those lizards. Those droppings of theirs is filling my house. Is there any way to get rid of them? Thanks.. :sweat:
Stepping in lizard droppings is not nice, specially if we are talking about big ones. My house is only filled with children and Lego droppings. Have you ever steped on a Lego in the middle of the night when you want to drink a glas of water? I tell you, the scream, because of the pain you'd feel would scare your and your neighbours lizards away forever.

BTW, Nice shots in your gallery, but I was looking for some lizards. Why don't you show us some?

Status
Not open for further replies.