Help needed - Save picture in Word as jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

rolzink

Sep 23, 2003
Singapore, Singapore
www.rolz.com.sg
export as pdf and open in photoshop? If the pdf is in multiple pages use the automate function in photoshop > multi page pdf to psd <. or just click to the image you want and copy . go to photoshop >file new (set size as default _ change resolution and color mode as required) and paste. Thats how I normaly do. Ive never use words for work but at time received words document from client with image attachement. that's how i do it. sorry if does not work for you.

ortega

Staff member
Nov 2, 2004
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
Simple extraction of images from Word
Once an image is included in a Word document (as opposed to being linked to it), it becomes part of that document and there is no way of extracting that image for re-use, while it remains part of that document. You can, however, save the image as a web page, which will separate the component parts out of the document as files (from Word 2000 on).

Use the file > save as dialog to select the correct web page option - i.e. Web Page (*.htm; *.html) as opposed to Single File Web Page (*.mht: *.mhtl)

arpinkor

May 13, 2005
Nee Soon
Yah, just make sure the whole pic is displayed on screen, do a screenshot capture, then paste the clipboard into the Paint program, crop as necessary, save as jpeg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom